RemedySpot.com

Re: no spinal cord stimulator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Awww, ! I'm so sorry. I know it sucks putting up with Insurance companies and all, but if you feel like this is the right step for you to take then FIGHT it! I so know that is easier said than done, but it's like Insurance just automatically denies a lot of treatments and only gives in if you put up a fight. It shouldn't be this ridiculous to get treatment, but it is what it is! I have a feeling they will give in, especially when they look at your history. Is there anyone at the pain doc's office that will help you go rounds with the Insurance company? It might be worth it to call them and see. One of the women that used to be on this group had to fight for her Pudendal Nerve Entrapment surgery. With less than a week before her sugery date, her Insurance denied coverage. A woman at Dr.

Conway's office in NH fought it for her and they covered it. Cry if you need too, but press on!!! I'll be praying that things work out! Hugs, ChellePS - My pain doc sent me home with a video for a SCS, too. I just don't want to go that route right now, though. But I'm sure if I change my mind I'll have to fight for it, too! My insurance has denied it three times now. My doctor wrote a letterdetailing the suffering I have been through in the last 10 years andall the drugs I take and all the things I've tried. My physicaltherapist sent notes too.I don't know if it's worth it to try to go through the appeal process.I just don't know what to do.Very depressed. It

was really my last option.