RemedySpot.com

PSC Movie Fest-RTJ fundraiser

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to share with you a fundraiser my husband Jeff has organized. He decided to invited people to a "PSC Movie Fest". Asking them to make a $10 donation to PSC. Jeff provided soft drinks, popcorn and peanuts. Even though only 4 people attended that raised $40, That's $40 more we have for research. No amount raised is too small. The check is in the mail. Jeff plans to do this monthly until the conference. Next one is scheduled for 2/9. I'll let you know how that one works out. Reggie P.S. Super Bowl is this Sunday-at your gathering how about putting a jar out asking for donations for the Road to ville. Remember no amount is too small.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Two great ideas Reggie !!I love the Super Bowl idea.Thanks so much for helping us down the road !!LeeJust wanted to share with you a fundraiser my husband Jeff has organized.He decided to invited people  to a "PSC Movie Fest".  Asking them to make a $10 donation to PSC.  Jeff provided soft drinks, popcorn and peanuts.  Even though only 4 people attended that raised $40,  That's $40 more we have for research.  No amount raised is too small. The check is in the mail. Jeff plans to do this monthly until the conference.  Next one is scheduled for 2/9. I'll let you know how that one works out. Reggie P.S.  Super Bowl is this Sunday-at your gathering how about putting a jar out asking for donations for the Road to ville.  Remember no amount is too small.