RemedySpot.com

Re: pelvic congestion syndrome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have pelvic congestion syndrome as one of my many health problems and yes, that could be related to the issues you are facing now.

Kristy :)

Subject: pelvic congestion syndromeTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 3:16 PM

Hi, does anyone else have this? there were numerous vericose veinsfound throughout my pelvis in recent MRI. I have so many symptomspelvic being IC, vestibulitis/ vuvodynia, rectal pain,coccydynia.. ..could this be the cause of all these? Could my issue bemostly vascular as opposed to muscular like i thought? PT has beenunsuccessful for me in past. I have seen two PTs. Could this be why?I have considered going to Chicago to see Rhonda Kotorinos but nowi'm not sure if she could help me if internally this is more vascular!Aaaagghh!!! I don't know what to think about this!

My gyn thought first I had pelvic congestion syndrome but then felt

it to be adenomyosis. Since pelvic congestion syndrome is kinda like

varicose veins in the pelvis in theory you are supposed to feel

better lying down just like if you put your legs up for varicose

veins in your legs. I felt worse lying down so that didn't fit.

I would imagine that if you have pelvic congestion syndrome and they

could identify which veins are causing the problems then one option

is that they can inject a substance to block of the vein. The

procedure is called embolization.

>

> From: anniepie1976

> Subject: pelvic congestion syndrome

> To: VulvarDisorders

> Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 3:16 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi, does anyone else have this? there were numerous vericose veins

> found throughout my pelvis in recent MRI. I have so many symptoms

> pelvic being IC, vestibulitis/ vuvodynia, rectal pain,

> coccydynia.. ..could this be the cause of all these? Could my issue

be

> mostly vascular as opposed to muscular like i thought? PT has been

> unsuccessful for me in past. I have seen two PTs. Could this be why?

> I have considered going to Chicago to see Rhonda Kotorinos but now

> i'm not sure if she could help me if internally this is more

vascular!

> Aaaagghh!!! I don't know what to think about this!

>

Not all cases of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome are treated with the coils or by putting the legs up. Each case is so different which is why it's hard to find much information about the topic.

Kristy :)

Subject: Re: pelvic congestion syndromeTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 8:13 PM

My gyn thought first I had pelvic congestion syndrome but then felt it to be adenomyosis. Since pelvic congestion syndrome is kinda like varicose veins in the pelvis in theory you are supposed to feel better lying down just like if you put your legs up for varicose veins in your legs. I felt worse lying down so that didn't fit. I would imagine that if you have pelvic congestion syndrome and they could identify which veins are causing the problems then one option is that they can inject a substance to block of the vein. The procedure is called embolization.> > From: anniepie1976 <anniepie1976@ ...>> Subject: pelvic congestion syndrome> To: VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 3:16 PM> > > > > > > Hi, does anyone else have this? there were numerous vericose veins> found throughout my pelvis in recent MRI. I have so many symptoms> pelvic being IC, vestibulitis/ vuvodynia, rectal pain,> coccydynia.. ..could this be the cause of all these? Could my issue be> mostly vascular as opposed to muscular like i thought? PT has been> unsuccessful for me in past. I have seen two PTs. Could this be why?> I have considered going to

Chicago to see Rhonda Kotorinos but now> i'm not sure if she could help me if internally this is more vascular!> Aaaagghh!!! I don't know what to think about this!>

Hi Anniepie,I would think it is certainly possible that your pain could be due to the pelvic congestion syndrome. You could always try to call Rhonda K. and ask her opinion and whether or not she thinks PT would be an option for you. If you do call, just be patient. She is usually swamped with work. Hang in there...Chellerhondakotarinos.com Hi, does anyone else have this? there were numerous vericose veinsfound throughout my pelvis in recent MRI. I have so many symptomspelvic being IC, vestibulitis/vuvodynia, rectal pain,coccydynia....could this be the cause of all these?

Could my issue bemostly vascular as opposed to muscular like i thought? PT has beenunsuccessful for me in past. I have seen two PTs. Could this be why? I have considered going to Chicago to see Rhonda Kotorinos but nowi'm not sure if she could help me if internally this is more vascular! Aaaagghh!!! I don't know what to think about this!

rhondakotarinos.com

I checked out that website, don't ya just love the ocean view in the background next to the rates!

CGet the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news more!