RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: If always test positive for BV, can it really be vulvodynia? P...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had BV for nine months. The test came back positive every time. I used every antibotic known to man kind.The last one I used was Zpack. Then I changed my diet and I didn't get BV AGAIN, instead I got yeast from all of the antibotics. I went on the candida diet and took Nystatin powder mixed with water 2 times a day. I woke up after 4 months of this and the burning was completely gone.

Since I have not been good about sticking to a good diet because of my job. (bakery industry! UGH)

But I never have flare ups that are awful anymore. I may get a mild one and it is ususaly when I eat something filled with corn syrup, the days I might not have a bowel movement because I forget to take my magnesium or if I cheat and eat a large bowl of pasta. I avoid bread as much as possible and anything with yeast or corn syrup in it. I take magnesium calcium every day, fish oil, b vitamins, Azo yeast treatment tablets and every couples weeks an acidophillus. When I took the acidopphilus every day it would make me itch. If I keep up my routine, I don't have flare ups or they are so mild they really don't bother me. Maybe I am just used to them after 8 years! I really should go back on the diet, but the mild flare ups aren't bothering me enough to give up everything again. Although I did lose 27 lbs on the diet and have gained 15 back! Maybe that is reason enough to do it again. I ate entirely natural and organic. I never felt better in my life. It would be easier if I was home every night so I could cook meals, but I travel to small towns for work and natural and organic products are a lot harder to find.

Anyway I am BV free for 7 years after 9 months of HECK.

BlueeberriPsssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.