RemedySpot.com

PSC Partners Seeking a Cure Newsletter; Vol. 4, Issue 1 (Feb 2008)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dave,I wish I could give you a thanks big enough for all you do.Thank you so much for getting this newsletter out when there are so many other things that you are working on.I hope everyone here takes a moment to look at the newsletter and reflect on where we havecome in the last 3 years. With the past conferences and this upcoming conference, we are already making a difference. All the information you need to join us in ville is provided here.Thanks to Ricky for all the hard work putting together what will be a great conference and thanks to Tim and Joannefor putting together the golf tournament.LeeDear All;A new issue of the PSC Partners Seeking a Cure newsletter is now available at:http://www.pscpartners.org/NewsVol-4-1.pdfThis issue is devoted primarily to the upcoming conference (May 2 - 4, 2008) in ville, FL. I hope that many of you can join us!Best regards,Dave (father of (22); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)__.