RemedySpot.com

Can you help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,Below is the letter that I have revamped so that anyone can use it although I would be happy to personalize one for you too.If anyone has a friend or family member who has offered their help, this is a way that they can do it. I would be happy to send letters on anyone's behalf if you email me the address of your supporter. You can email me at leedeubert@...There are over 1,000 members here with PSC or with a family member with PSC. If we all gave 1 mile or $50 once a year, we could get and keep research going until we have a treatment. We are in this together, LeeDear All,

I am writing to you on behalf of PSC Partners Seeking a Cure because someone you know has liver disease. PSC Partners Seeking a Cure is raising money for liver research to find a treatment for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, a rare and currently incurable liver disease. This liver disease effects all ages and everyone who suffers with this disease hopes that soon a treatment will be found. You can help sponsor the research we need by participating in our "Road to ville" fundraiser where we will have our next conference to help people with PSC and to help their families. This will be our 4th conference and is May 2-4 at the Mayo Clinic in ville, FL. Mile by mile we will virtually walk/run/bike across the country. Our goal is to cover 2,000 miles by raising $50 a mile for a total of $100,000.Please consider making a tax deductible donation to help us cover the miles. All donations will help us provide support and information to those who need it and to help us fund research.By donating $50, you will fund one mile of our journey to $100,000. In addition, we will be happy to accept any amount you wish to share towards any part of a mile. Step by step we will can work together. Please make out a check to PSC Partners Seeking a Cure and send to:PSC Partners Seeking a CureThe Road to ville5237 So. Kenton WayEnglewood, CO. 80111We are proud of all the Partners foundation has done and is doing to help those with this disease. Please see the enclosed page of our accomplishments. We are determined to keep adding to these accomplishments as we work our way to a cure.Thank you to all our supporters as we take this journey.Sincerely,Thanks everyone, I can email you our list of accomplishment page to include with any letter you send or you can delete that part of the letter. If I send a letter for you , then I would include it.Thanks ,Lee

I caught a typo, all fixed.LeeSubject: Can you help? Hi Everyone,Below is the letter that I have revamped so that anyone can use it although I would be happy to personalize one for you too.If anyone has a friend or family member who has offered their help, this is a way that they can do it. I would be happy to send letters on anyone's behalf if you email me the address of your supporter. You can email me at leedeubert@...There are over 1,000 members here with PSC or with a family member with PSC. If we all gave 1 mile or $50 once a year, we could get and keep research going until we have a treatment. We are in this together, LeeDear All, I am writing to you on behalf of PSC Partners Seeking a Cure because someone you know has liver disease. PSC Partners Seeking a Cure is raising money for liver research to find a treatment for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, a rare and currently incurable liver disease. This liver disease effects all ages and everyone who suffers with this disease hopes that soon a treatment will be found. You can help sponsor the research we need by participating in our "Road to ville" fundraiser where we will have our next conference to help people with PSC and to help their families. This will be our 4th conference and is May 2-4 at the Mayo Clinic in ville, FL. Mile by mile we will virtually walk/run/bike across the country. Our goal is to cover 2,000 miles by raising $50 a mile for a total of $100,000.Please consider making a tax deductible donation to help us cover the miles. All donations will help us provide support and information to those who need it and to help us fund research.By donating $50, you will fund one mile of our journey to $100,000. In addition, we will be happy to accept any amount you wish to share towards any part of a mile. Step by step we can work together. Please make out a check to PSC Partners Seeking a Cure and send to:PSC Partners Seeking a CureThe Road to ville5237 So. Kenton WayEnglewood, CO. 80111We are proud of all the Partners foundation has done and is doing to help those with this disease. Please see the enclosed page of our accomplishments. We are determined to keep adding to these accomplishments as we work our way to a cure.Thank you to all our supporters as we take this journey.Sincerely,Thanks everyone, I can email you our list of accomplishment page to include with any letter you send or you can delete that part of the letter. If I send a letter for you , then I would include it.Thanks , Lee