Guest guest

Dear Support Group,

In an attempt to contact our AAA Environmental recycling colleagues I found out

that they have gone out of business. Unfortunately no one from their staff

informed me of this so it may have been days or weeks since they folded. We did

hear from them about a month ago with no suggestion of this whatsoever. I am

sorry that our association has ended, but I will look to see if we can find

another vendor that will take their place. So if you have any recyclable items

please hold on to them until further notice.

PSC Partners has generated seed money from your participation in the recycling

program and I want to thank you for your consistent efforts to make a

difference. Not only did we make money for our search for a cure but we also

helped keep unwanted items out of our over taxed land fills.

Thanks again for all your support.

Tarheel Tim

TIm,Thanks so much for letting us know this.I just sent out a lot of envelopes !For now, I will hold onto our ink cartridges until we see if we find another company.LeeDear Support Group,In an attempt to contact our AAA Environmental recycling colleagues I found out that they have gone out of business. Unfortunately no one from their staff informed me of this so it may have been days or weeks since they folded. We did hear from them about a month ago with no suggestion of this whatsoever. I am sorry that our association has ended, but I will look to see if we can find another vendor that will take their place. So if you have any recyclable items please hold on to them until further notice. PSC Partners has generated seed money from your participation in the recycling program and I want to thank you for your consistent efforts to make a difference. Not only did we make money for our search for a cure but we also helped keep unwanted items out of our over taxed land fills. Thanks again for all your support.Tarheel Tim

Hi Tim, Last week I received my new recyling envelopes with a message that said "Please find enclosed your new recycling supplies for our NEW recycling center in Auburn, WA. Please destroy ...ALL supplies that are labeled lin, TN....Singned D. Barclay, Senior Vice President, Tool Free: , Tel" , Faz: . The address for the "Cartridge Recycle cCenter" is 1621 Central Ave. S#32, Kent WA 98032-9835 I just finished mailing pretty close to 100 cartridges. Reggietimwholey@... wrote: Dear Support Group,In an attempt to contact our AAA Environmental recycling colleagues I found out that they have gone out of business. Unfortunately no one from their staff informed me of this so it may have been days or weeks since they folded. We did hear from them about a month ago with no suggestion of this whatsoever. I am sorry that our association has ended, but I will look to see if we can find another vendor that will take their place. So if you have any recyclable items please hold on to them until further notice. PSC Partners has generated seed money from your participation in the recycling program and I want to thank you for your consistent efforts to make a difference. Not only did we make money for our search for a cure but we also helped keep unwanted items out of our over taxed land

fills. Thanks again for all your support.Tarheel Tim

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Tim and Reggie,Very interesting. My last bunch of envelopes are going to Seattle WA.I wonder if they are still good? I will have to call to check.LeeThanks for all you are doing Reggie !Hi Tim, Last week I received my new recyling envelopes with a message that said "Please find enclosed your new recycling supplies for our NEW recycling center in Auburn, WA.  Please destroy ...ALL supplies that are labeled lin, TN....Singned D. Barclay, Senior Vice President, Tool Free: , Tel" , Faz: .  The address for the "Cartridge Recycle cCenter" is 1621 Central Ave. S#32, Kent WA 98032-9835 I just finished mailing pretty close to 100 cartridges. Reggie

Reggie,

Thanks so much for the info. I will contact the company in Washington to find

out more about the switch. Maybe this new group will take our laser printer

cartridges again. I will let everyone know on Monday.

Tim