RemedySpot.com

Snip-its Haircuts for Kids - AVENTURA Grand Opening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THIS WEEKEND - STARTS TODAY !!

Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is a salon just for kids!

We offer haircuts, spa services and our professional line of Snip-its salon-quality, kid-friendly hair care products.

As part of Snip-its of Aventura's Grand Opening we will donate15% OF PROCEEDSto the

SOUTH FLORIDA AUTISM CHARTER SCHOOLS.Help make this fundraiser a success and share with your friends!Visit us during the Grand Opening January 12-15 to support yourlocal autism charter schools and enjoy face painting, treats and more!DID YOU KNOW...Our

stylists are specially trained to work with children with autism and other special needs.Our Aventura location will offer special salon hours for families/children with autism.

Snip-its Aventura offers a haircutting guide for stylists and parents of children on the spectrum to better prepare the children for the haircut experience.

The Snip-its experience:

â— Animated shows & video games

â— Specially trained stylists â— Prizes from the “Magic Boxâ€

â— Kid-friendly hair products

â— Parent chair at cutting stations

â— Birthday parties, events, and more . . .

Snip-its Haircuts for KidsThe Promenade Shops20335 Biscayne Blvd, #L35Aventura, FL 33180For more information about South Florida Autism Charter Schools

visit www.sfacs.org.

Hello list mates,I just wanted to share with everyone that I took my son to Snip-its for a haircut today and it was such a positive experience! The staff was great with my son, very gentle and patient. If your child needs a haircut, I hope you will consider Snip-its. The staff is trained on how to give haircuts to special needs kids, including autism. If you go this weekend, they will donate 15% of your haircut to South Florida Autism Charter Schools, Inc., a really good cause. See below.Thank you,Sent from my iPhoneBegin forwarded message:Date: January 12, 2012 10:08:53 AM ESTTo: denises list <deniseslist >Subject: Snip-its Haircuts for Kids - AVENTURA Grand OpeningReply-To: sList

THIS WEEKEND - STARTS TODAY !!

Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is a salon just for kids!

We offer haircuts, spa services and our professional line of Snip-its salon-quality, kid-friendly hair care products.

As part of Snip-its of Aventura's Grand Opening we will donate15% OF PROCEEDSto the

SOUTH FLORIDA AUTISM CHARTER SCHOOLS.Help make this fundraiser a success and share with your friends!Visit us during the Grand Opening January 12-15 to support yourlocal autism charter schools and enjoy face painting, treats and more!DID YOU KNOW...Our

stylists are specially trained to work with children with autism and other special needs.Our Aventura location will offer special salon hours for families/children with autism.

Snip-its Aventura offers a haircutting guide for stylists and parents of children on the spectrum to better prepare the children for the haircut experience.

The Snip-its experience:

â— Animated shows & video games

â— Specially trained stylists â— Prizes from the “Magic Boxâ€

& n