RemedySpot.com

Re: thanks Chelle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yea Im really not comfortable at all with the hormone part of it. How did you know you needed the hormones Chelle? Christin veasleys vestibulectomy, I wonder why she went the surgery route?

C Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news more!

Carolyn,You just don't seem to be comfortable with the idea of using the hormones. If the nerve pain meds make more sense for your own situation, then call him and tell him that is what you want to use first. For me, I don't know what I'd do without my hormones! But we're all different. Just make the best decision you can...besides, it's obvious that you have more help now, so you could add the hormones later, if the other meds don't work. Just a thought.... ;-)

thanks Chelle, I just read this article so I can totally grasp the whole concept of the nerve pain meds in the ointment now. Do you think it might be best to just try like one of the nerve pain meds in the ointment and forgo the E & T. After reading this article, this sounds exactly like what I have, but it doesn't mention E & T at all

Click here: Vestibulodynia (localised provoked vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis). DermNet NZ

I noticed a pattern with my pain according to my cycles. Also, I was having symptoms that let me know something wasn't right with my hormones. I had them tested, and sure enough my systemic levels of estrogen were dropping way too low. After I began using topical estrogen, it really improved the look and feel of my vulvar skin. It has really helped with the pain, but I also have generalized vulvar pain that is caused by nerve pain. As for Christin's story...I'll send it in and you can read what led to her decision. ;-)

yea Im really not comfortable at all with the hormone part of it. How did you know you needed the hormones Chelle? Christin veasleys vestibulectomy, I wonder why she went the surgery route?