RemedySpot.com

special needs trust

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rick Sabra (disclosure............he's married to my cousin). I'm an attorney

and use him. He's been practicing for at least 25 years and has worked for

several big firms (he now is on his own).

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G

kingmeerkat@... wrote:

>

>Can anyone recommend a good trust lawyer they have worked with in south

broward?

Yes, Minerva Vasquez is great, I had my guardianship done with her and am now setting up Special Needs Trust.

Here is her contact information:

Minerva Vazquez , Esq.

FRYE & VAZQUEZ, P.L.

20900 West Dixie Highway

Aventura, Florida 33180

(fax)

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:38 AMSubject: Re: special needs trust

we used (and like very much)Minerva at special kids law center - here's the link http://www.specialkidslawcenter.com/aboutus.html--- In sList , kingmeerkat@... wrote:>> > Can anyone recommend a good trust lawyer they have worked with in south broward?>

I did my son's Special Needs Trust with Bruce Iden of The Iden Law Firm. I have personally known him for 16 years, great lawyer, very nice person. He did a great job. The office is located Miramar.Bruce@...3240 corporate wayMiramar FL 33025Good luck, LeonSent from my iPhone

Yes, Minerva Vasquez is great, I had my guardianship done with her and am now setting up Special Needs Trust.

Here is her contact information:

Minerva Vazquez , Esq.

FRYE & VAZQUEZ, P.L.

20900 West Dixie Highway

Aventura, Florida 33180

(fax)

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:38 AMSubject: Re: special needs trust

we used (and like very much)Minerva at special kids law center - here's the link http://www.specialkidslawcenter.com/aboutus.html--- In sList , kingmeerkat@... wrote:>> > Can anyone recommend a good trust lawyer they have worked with in south broward?>

I concur – Bruce Iden is a phenomenal attorney – My husband is an attorney and thinks very highly of him Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS: 88836Celebrity Mortgage NMLS:  206978320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.net The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of LeonSent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:12 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Re: special needs trust I did my son's Special Needs Trust with Bruce Iden of The Iden Law Firm. I have personally known him for 16 years, great lawyer, very nice person. He did a great job. The office is located Miramar. Bruce@...3240 corporate wayMiramar FL 33025 Good luck, Leon Sent from my iPhone Yes, Minerva Vasquez is great, I had my guardianship done with her and am now setting up Special Needs Trust. Here is her contact information: Minerva Vazquez , Esq.FRYE & VAZQUEZ, P.L.20900 West Dixie HighwayAventura, Florida 33180 (fax) To: sList Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:38 AMSubject: Re: special needs trust we used (and like very much)Minerva at special kids law center - here's the link http://www.specialkidslawcenter.com/aboutus.html--- In sList , kingmeerkat@... wrote:>> > Can anyone recommend a good trust lawyer they have worked with in south broward?>