RemedySpot.com

Riverglades elementary feedback

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son will be going to first grade next year

At riverglades elementary. We had to make a sudden

Move and he will not be able to continue at

Country hills where he is in kindergarten and loves. I'm a complete worrier!

Does anyone have anything good to say about river glades elementary in parkland?

Thanks

Debbie

All schools have issues, back in 1997 that was my son's home school he was never accepted, the other sibling was to get help I will say 70% of the time he did not get his service (we moved him to a private school) The current principal was the assistant principal back then.  From the school system don't spec anything but headaches, do everything private if you can.  The change we are getting for the past 2 years is serious  I feel for the future of children and parents.  Best of luck Concerned citizen 

My son will be going to first grade next yearAt riverglades elementary. We had to make a suddenMove and he will not be able to continue at Country hills where he is in kindergarten and loves. I'm a complete worrier!

Does anyone have anything good to say about river glades elementary in parkland? ThanksDebbie

--

Anggarciaa@...

THIS FACSIMILE TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDICATED RECIPIENT. THIS TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, DISCLOSURE, OR REPRODUCTION OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF THE INTENDED, RECIPIENT IS NOT AN ENTITY OR INDIVIDUAL WITHIN YOUR OFFICE. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AT THE ABOVE LISTED NUMBER . PLEASE RETURN THE TRANSMISSION TO THE ABOVE - = LISTED ADDRESS, BY U.S. MAIL. THANK YOU.