RemedySpot.com

vaccination to a 6 months old

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Our elder son is 8.5 yo and is diagnosed with ASD (PDD NOS).

He has a sister 4.5 yo and a baby brother 6 months old.

Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming days

those of 6 months.

Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD

kid, if I could help it.

We are aware that the issue made a buzz (Wikfienld...) but still

would like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between vaccination

and autism, based on you own experience if possible.

Thanks and good luck !

Fink family

Space them apart, if you're going to vaccinate.

Subject: vaccination to a 6 months oldTo: sList Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 4:28 PM

Hi,Our elder son is 8.5 yo and is diagnosed with ASD (PDD NOS).He has a sister 4.5 yo and a baby brother 6 months old.Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming days those of 6 months.Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD kid, if I could help it.We are aware that the issue made a buzz (Wikfienld...) but stillwould like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between vaccination and autism, based on you own experience if possible.Thanks and good luck !Fink family

I don't think there is any link. I think that if there were, nearly every child would be affected. I have a 25 year old son who is unaffected and got every shot on time. I also have a 10 year old son who got his shots a bit behind schedule and he is on the spectrum. Some of the things we vaccinate against can kill our children and if we don't vaccinate they will come back. I pray which ever route you take it will turn out well.Subject: vaccination to a 6 months oldTo: sList Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 4:28 PM

Hi,

Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming days those of 6 months.

Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD kid, if I could help it.

would like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between vaccination and autism, based on you own experience if possible.

Thanks and good luck !

Fink family

I also have older kids (28, 25, and 21), who are not affected. If you back to review your older kids records, you will note they received 1/3 the total vaccinations they do nowadays. They also had them much more spaced apart.

Subject: vaccination to a 6 months oldTo: sList Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 4:28 PM

Hi,Our elder son is 8.5 yo and is diagnosed with ASD (PDD NOS).He has a sister 4.5 yo and a baby brother 6 months old.Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming days those of 6 months.Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD kid, if I could help it.We are aware that the issue made a buzz (Wikfienld...) but stillwould like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between vaccination and autism, based on you own experience if possible.Thanks and good luck !Fink family

If I knew then how our lives would change I wouldn't have done it!To: sList From: hafinkim@...Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:28:39 +0000Subject: vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming days those of 6 months.

Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD kid, if I could help it.

would like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between vaccination and autism, based on you own experience if possible.

Thanks and good luck !

Fink family

I wouldn't.once my son was diagnosed I refused more shots.why take the chance? I believe he would not have come this far if I continued to vaccinate.Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 on AT & T vaccination to a 6 months old Hi,Our elder son is 8.5 yo and is diagnosed with ASD (PDD NOS).He has a sister 4.5 yo and a baby brother 6 months old.Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming days those of 6 months.Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD kid, if I could help it.We are aware that the issue made a buzz (Wikfienld...) but stillwould like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between vaccination and autism, based on you own experience if possible.Thanks and good luck !Fink family

Hi,I don't believe that vaccinations caused our son's autism..but just in case, I requested our physician to have the second set of MMR broken up into three separate shots, spaced six months apart. To: sList Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:28 PM Subject: vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

Thanks and good luck !

Fink family

There are some cases where there seems to be a direct correlation between vaccines and the onset of autism. I do not think my son's autism is from vaccinations but I really do not know what caused it. I am not anti-vaccine BUT there needs to be a more rational and conservative approach to injecting viruses into developing immunological and neurological systems. Giving multiple vaccines needs to be stopped and if it means more visits to the MD then I am sure any parent would happily make multiple visits to protect their child from having to face the challenges of a life with autism.

To: "sList " <sList >Sent: Sun, January 29, 2012 9:32:38 AMSubject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

I don't believe that vaccinations caused our son's autism..but just in case, I requested our physician to have the second set of MMR broken up into three separate shots, spaced six months apart.

To: sList Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:28 PMSubject: vaccination to a 6 months old

not sure of the link with my son because he is diagnosed with other things too but I did get him exempted from his vaccines after about age 4 and am happy I did so, but we also dont give him antibiotics (unless it would be life or death of course). I figure the less alien and chemical things we put in him, the better.

Clara

To: sList Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:28:39 PMSubject: vaccination to a 6 months old

its such a difficult decision. when a doctor told me it was basically a crap-shoot but that the " potential good " out weighed the risk, i had to think long and hard about that choice. we are talking about a " crap-shoot " with the lives of our children. Kazimiera McCloskey kazimieramccloskey@... To: sList Sent:

Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:52 AM Subject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

There are some cases where there seems to be a direct correlation between vaccines and the onset of autism. I do not think my son's autism is from vaccinations but I really do not know what caused it. I am not anti-vaccine BUT there needs to be a more rational and conservative approach to injecting viruses into developing immunological and neurological systems. Giving multiple vaccines needs to be stopped and if it means more visits to the MD then I am sure any parent would happily make multiple visits to protect their child from having to face the challenges of a life with autism.

To: " sList " <sList >Sent: Sun, January 29, 2012 9:32:38 AMSubject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

I don't believe that vaccinations caused our son's autism..but just in case, I requested our physician to have the second set of MMR broken up into three separate shots, spaced six months apart.

To: sList Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:28 PMSubject: vaccination to a 6 months old

I would ask the doctor to space the vaccines or break them up into smaller

doses. I firmly believe my son's diagnosis came as a result of the vaccine's.

He was progressing normally until after one of the vaccines. he broke into a

head to toe rash and a terrible fever. He then lost a lot of the development he

had. Although as Kazimiera says, " It is a crap shoot... " If I had it to do

over again, I probably wouldn't vaccinate at all.

Glenda

>

> its such a difficult decision. when a doctor told me it was basically a

crap-shoot but that the " potential good " out weighed the risk, i had to think

long and hard about that choice. we are talking about a " crap-shoot " with the

lives of our children.  Kazimiera McCloskey  

> kazimieramccloskey@...

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: sList

> Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:52 AM

> Subject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

>

>

>  

> There are some cases where there seems to be a direct correlation between

vaccines and the onset of autism.  I do not think my son's autism is from

vaccinations but I really do not know what caused it.  I am not anti-vaccine

BUT there needs to be a more rational and conservative approach to injecting

viruses into developing immunological and neurological systems.  Giving

multiple vaccines needs to be stopped and if it means more visits to the MD then

I am sure any parent would happily make multiple visits to protect their child

from having to face the challenges of a life with autism. 

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: " sList " <sList >

> Sent: Sun, January 29, 2012 9:32:38 AM

> Subject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

>

>  

> Hi,

>

> I don't believe that vaccinations caused our son's autism..but just in case, I

requested our physician to have the second set of MMR broken up into three

separate shots, spaced six months apart. 

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >________________________________

> >

> >To: sList

> >Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:28 PM

> >Subject: vaccination to a 6 months old

> >

> >

> > 

> >Hi,

> >Our elder son is 8.5 yo and is diagnosed with ASD (PDD NOS).

> >He has a sister 4.5 yo and a baby brother 6 months old.

> >Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming

days those of 6 months.

> >

> >Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD

kid, if I could help it.

> >

> >We are aware that the issue made a buzz (Wikfienld...) but still

> >would like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between

vaccination and autism, based on you own experience if possible.

> >

> >Thanks and good luck !

> >Fink family

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

None of my kids have been vaccinated yet my middle son is the one with autism. I'm not really for or again, more for an informed decision. I just thought I would throw it out there that his was obviously from a different environmental or genetic influence. -----------------Pardon my brevity. I'm all thumbs when I'm mobile ;)

Amen!Sent from my iPhone

I wouldn't.once my son was diagnosed I refused more shots.why take the chance? I believe he would not have come this far if I continued to vaccinate.Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIXâ„¢ 2 on AT & T vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

Thanks and good luck !

Fink family

I have one vaccine injured son who was in the hospital after his shots and almost died and 2 non vac boys

all are exempt from no more posion in there bodies(Vaccines) and proud to say are very healthly smart guys...

educate before you vaccinate.....

Thank you,

www.thepuzzleplace.com

If I had to do it all over again I would not vaccinate until my child was at least 4 years old and the vaccines were spaced out at least 6 months apart. Their immune system needs to be developed before we start shooting them up with viruses and bacteria.

vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

Thanks and good luck !

Fink family

I wouldnt worry. My older two are on the spectrum and my youngest is not...and

all had vaccines on schedule. I recognized signs from birth with my middle one.

I guess you can space them apart..but I would still give the vaccines. That is

just my opinion! It seems there are plenty of families affected that have never

given vaccines. I always wonder if it has something to do my our parents getting

exposures from Vietnam or things like that in the past. Who knows what truly

causes it. I hope they figure it out.

My suggestion one at time wait at least 3 month no running nose, no fever, no nothing.  Good luck and follow your insting.

Hi,Our elder son is 8.5 yo and is diagnosed with ASD (PDD NOS).He has a sister 4.5 yo and a baby brother 6 months old.Our baby got some of the vaccinations so far and is going to get in coming days those of 6 months.

Too late for the 1st ones but realy scary to me tothink of having another ASD kid, if I could help it.We are aware that the issue made a buzz (Wikfienld...) but stillwould like to ask you to share your thoughts about the link between vaccination and autism, based on you own experience if possible.

Thanks and good luck !Fink family

--

Anggarciaa@...

THIS FACSIMILE TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDICATED RECIPIENT. THIS TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, DISCLOSURE, OR REPRODUCTION OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF THE INTENDED, RECIPIENT IS NOT AN ENTITY OR INDIVIDUAL WITHIN YOUR OFFICE. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AT THE ABOVE LISTED NUMBER . PLEASE RETURN THE TRANSMISSION TO THE ABOVE - = LISTED ADDRESS, BY U.S. MAIL. THANK YOU.

" I don't think there is any link. I think that if there were, nearly every child would be affected. " Not true.  If everyone is exposed to mold, only 25% of the population will manifest symptoms based on the HLA epigenotype.  And even if kids are in the same family, it doesn't mean that since the first two didn't react, the third child won't.  There are infections that pass from mother to fetus in utero, SNPs, the mother may have acquired more dental amalgams, etc.  Not every child will react to vaccines.  But that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.  If they have a GST SNP and don't detox well, you're screwed.  

I wish I had spaced them out. I mean really does a day old newborn really need the HIB shot that soon? I don't allow my child to get any more vaccinations including flu shots and gardasil? Are they kidding? To: sList Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:31 AM Subject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

I wouldn't.once my son was diagnosed I refused more shots.why take the chance? I believe he would not have come this far if I continued to vaccinate.Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIXâ„¢ 2 on AT & T vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

Thanks and good luck !

Fink family

Vaccines are such a hot and touchy topic for us, and with good reason. I think if I had to do it all over again, I would hold off and try to space out the vaccinations as far as possible. Some of the vaccinations are certainly necessary, the last thing anyone wants is for their child to contract something as serious as polio which can have serious implications. But what about measles or mumps? My brother who was born in the early sixties when these vacinations werent around got the measles, mumps, chicken pox, and whole bunch of these things that there are vaccinations for nowadays. He probably spent a miserable week or so from these ailments, but was fine afterwards. Autism is more than just a miserable week... Just my 2 cents on this "crap shoot potential good outweighing the bad" theory....

Subject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months oldTo: sList Date: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 11:41 AM

its such a difficult decision. when a doctor told me it was basically a crap-shoot but that the "potential good" out weighed the risk, i had to think long and hard about that choice. we are talking about a "crap-shoot" with the lives of our children. Kazimiera McCloskey kazimieramccloskey@...

To: sList Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:52 AMSubject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

To: "sList " <sList >Sent: Sun, January 29, 2012 9:32:38 AMSubject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old

Hi,

When my son was 2 he received 5 shots, his pediatrician said he had too plus my son's daycare would not allow him without him having his vaccines up to date.

Subject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months oldTo: "sList " <sList >Date: Monday, January 30, 2012, 12:41 PM

I wish I had spaced them out. I mean really does a day old newborn really need the HIB shot that soon? I don't allow my child to get any more vaccinations including flu shots and gardasil? Are they kidding?

To: sList Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:31 AMSubject: Re: vaccination to a 6 months old