RemedySpot.com

Sheridan Hills Elementary Autistic Cluster

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone have any opinions on the sutistic cluster at Sheridan Hills

Elementary? My six year old son currently attends Wilton Manor Elementary and

is in kindergarten. I have to move. Any recommendations or concerns over this

cluster?

I have heard it is very popular and parents really like the program I work for the SBBC and have heard this from the parents.Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone have any opinions on the sutistic cluster at Sheridan Hills Elementary? My six year old son currently attends Wilton Manor Elementary and is in kindergarten. I have to move. Any recommendations or concerns over this cluster?

I didn't know they had a cluster. The last I heard they were an excellent school, but had no Autism Coach and only had PLACE classes. I'd love to find out they have a cluster! How was Wilton Manor?

Does anyone have any opinions on the sutistic cluster at Sheridan Hills Elementary? My six year old son currently attends Wilton Manor Elementary and is in kindergarten. I have to move. Any recommendations or concerns over this cluster?------------------------------------

My experience at Wilton Manors has been average at best. I don't know if my expectations are too high, but I wouldn't use the words "impressed" or "excellent". There are some good things about the school. I do love the staff at the YMCA afterschool program for special needs.I have not yet contacted Sheridan Hills Elementary about the cluster. I just researched online what cluster is attached to Stirling Elementary. That is what I came up with. Maybe this is inaccurate. Sent from my iPhone

I didn't know they had a cluster. The last I heard they were an excellent school, but had no Autism Coach and only had PLACE classes. I'd love to find out they have a cluster! How was Wilton Manor?

Does anyone have any opinions on the sutistic cluster at Sheridan Hills Elementary? My six year old son currently attends Wilton Manor Elementary and is in kindergarten. I have to move. Any recommendations or concerns over this cluster?------------------------------------

My son was at the prek PLACE program last year at Sheridan Hills and we had a

great experience b/c the teacher was amazing. However, they did not have a

cluster for elementary grade levels this year (or in previous years from my

knowledge) so we had to switch schools. Maybe they have changed it for next

year?

>

> Does anyone have any opinions on the sutistic cluster at Sheridan Hills

Elementary? My six year old son currently attends Wilton Manor Elementary and

is in kindergarten. I have to move. Any recommendations or concerns over this

cluster?

>

What autistic cluster did your son attend? How is it?Sent from my iPhone

My son was at the prek PLACE program last year at Sheridan Hills and we had a great experience b/c the teacher was amazing. However, they did not have a cluster for elementary grade levels this year (or in previous years from my knowledge) so we had to switch schools. Maybe they have changed it for next year?

>

> Does anyone have any opinions on the sutistic cluster at Sheridan Hills Elementary? My six year old son currently attends Wilton Manor Elementary and is in kindergarten. I have to move. Any recommendations or concerns over this cluster?

>

Not in a cluster, we went Mckay instead. The cluster we were zoned for was Dania

beach, and I toured it and really liked it but there were way too many kids in

the Supported K class he was supposed to be in. There were 19 kids, 5 of which

had a diagnosis with only one teacher and one aid. From the people I spoke with

who have done the supported K in the past, if there are more than 4 kids with

diagnoses in the class and the class size is at max, it hasn't been very

successful.

He is now at North Miami Montessori school with a full time shadow, you can

search my posts, I've written about our great experience there a few times.

Shiri

> > >

> > > Does anyone have any opinions on the sutistic cluster at Sheridan Hills

Elementary? My six year old son currently attends Wilton Manor Elementary and is

in kindergarten. I have to move. Any recommendations or concerns over this

cluster?

> > >

> >

> >

>