RemedySpot.com

Re: More brochures were shared today! - Lee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lee,

I hope everyone understands that that post wasn't to toot my own horn, it was to show everyone that reads my site, and that hangs out here how amazing I truly believe "Partners" is. I feel it is our greatest opportunity for research and after having PSC for 24 years, well, it's about time! Thanks to you and all who put so much time and effort into making the foundation work!!!

As far as ville goes, you can all but bank on my presence. The only thing I can foresee stopping me is if I'm in transplant. As you know, I attended the first two, but was unable to make this year's; I don't plan to make that mistake again, even if I have to walk! ;0)

Take care and I'll see you in May.

(MO) www.caringbridge.org/visit/melaniejsPSC & UC '84, RA '96, Chronic pancreatitis '97, multi DVTs '87-'00, Pulmonary Embolism '98, Raynauds '02, Asthma '07, and various other inconveniences.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I not only hope to see you but I hope to see you with a new liver. I'll keep praying for you.May your generous spirit be rewarded soon.LeeAs far as ville goes, you can all but bank on my presence.  The only thing I can foresee stopping me is if I'm in transplant.  As you know, I attended the first two, but was unable to make this year's; I don't plan to make that mistake again, even if I have to walk! ;0) Take care and I'll see you in May.

:::: Question for you. I found out in July of 2007 that I had PSC. I am having a very hard time coping with the illness. How in the world have you been able to cope of all these years? How can you plan anything? I have plan 2 different trips by air with hotel and car rentals and have to cancel them at the last minute because of an incident. I know your faith in God has helped a lot. I want to go to the conference in ville in May and than go see 3 of my grandsons at the same. How do you get around not knowing when you will not be ill or how to plan anything in

advance? Lee Grilley, Federal Way, WA

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Lee G.,

I promise I will answer you, and will enjoy sharing my tips. However, right now, I am very tired and need to get some rest. I will try to get this answered before I have to leave for the airport tomorrow. Have faith, I have learned some good tools for traveling and hope you will find them helpful enough to give you some additional freedom and "normalcy" to your live.

Take care,

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.