RemedySpot.com

ville or bust !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,We now have lots of company for our journey on the Road To ville. We are over 125 people strong !We want to thank all walkers for joining us on the road. Thank you to everyone who has sent fundraising letters or held a fundraising event. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to a mile. We can all help and we can all work together in the fight, whatever it takes !We still need your help and more walkers to help us meet our goal of $100,000 for PSC research.WIll you join us and keep us company as we journey through Missouri?If you need or would like fundraising ideas please email me privately at leedeubert@....I would also like to hear any good ideas you might have. If you are considering a writing fundraiser and want a sample letter, I can forward you a couple.We can't wait to meet a lot of our fellow walkers at the PSC Partners Seeking a Cure conferencewhere those who raise the most miles will be honored at our banquet.Please visit our web site for details at:http://www.pscpartners.org/RtJ.htmLet's get that pedal to the metal,we can do it.Lee

Fred and I sent in our registrations today for the conference and are

looking forward to seeing y'all.

An FYI - if you stay at the Marriott and use your AMEX card to pay

your bill, you'll save 5% off the already low PSC Partners price of

$89/night and also earn Marriott points. (I just got a post card in

the mail today, saying the 5% discount works with other discounts.)

The money you save can be donated to the Road to ville. It's a

win-win situation.

Wife of Fred, PSC, 03/04, UC 03/06, 60! 01/16/08

> Dear All,

>

> We now have lots of company for our journey on the Road To

> ville. We are over 125 people strong !

>

> We want to thank all walkers for joining us on the road. Thank you to

>

Thanks for the tip and what a great idea for the RTJ.For all the newbies out there, don't miss the PSC conference inville FL. May 2-4th. Details on the Partners web site.www.pscpartners.orgI've already sent in my registration too. Can't wait.LeeFred and I sent in our registrations today for the conference and arelooking forward to seeing y'all.An FYI - if you stay at the Marriott and use your AMEX card to payyour bill, you'll save 5% off the already low PSC Partners price of$89/night and also earn Marriott points. (I just got a post card inthe mail today, saying the 5% discount works with other discounts.)The money you save can be donated to the Road to ville. It's awin-win situation.