RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Prevent Disease and Inflammation With Diet interesting INFO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have found this to be true. I did not start to feel better or reduce the itching and burning until I tried bioidentical hormones and diet. The head gyn at the U of M couldn't even help me. She said what I was eating had NOTHING to do with it. That was NOT true. I turned to natural health providers to help me and I woke up one day and the burning was gone. I went off the diet, stopped taking care of myself and go a yeast infection! I really believe what you eat can affect your health.

BlueeberriAOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.

Quick LinksContact a Physician

Subscribe to the Hormone Therapy BlogSeminarsLocations

News and Events

Watch the BodyLogicMD YouTube ChannelMore Hormone Therapy News...

Contact a Physician

Click Here

NOVEMBER 2008 NEWS

Prevent Disease and Inflammation With Diet

Preventing chronic disease is as easy as preventing inflammation. Inflammation has been proven to be the root of many chronic illnesses including: allergies, arthritis, obesity and even cancer. Preventing inflammation can be achieved through diet, exercise, and of course balanced hormone levels! Supplementing a regimen of bioidentical hormone therapy with an inflammation-reducing diet is the only way to achieve true hormonal wellness. Below are sample recipes for reducing inflammation. BreakfastOat Bran Bagel with cream cheese, apple juice LunchHawaiian Pizza salad with vinaigrette dressing, crackers, grapes2 cups of leaf lettuce3 ounces of lean ham2 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese¼ cup diced pineapple½ cup diced fresh tomatoes2 tbs. olive oil and vinegar salad dressing5 whole wheat crackers 2 cups grapes DinnerGrilled Beef Tenderloin, Cauliflower with Cheese, Green Peas, Pears6 ounces of grilled or broiled beefTenderloin1 cup of cooked cauliflowerI ounce low-fat Cheddar Cheese1 cup cooked green peas1 tsp. trans-fat free margarine1 cup pear slices

For more information on reducing inflammation and the link between hormones, diet, and inflammation, visit the BodyLogicMD newsroom. In Health, The Physicians and Staff of BodyLogicMD

Forward email

This email was sent to blueeberri@... by news@....

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

BodyLogicMD | 1499 W. Palmetto Park Rd. | Suite 405 | Boca Raton | FL | 33428