RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Medications and the liver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My G.I. finally gave me some Ultram for pain. It works - sort of- but often makes me nauseous especially if taken with empty stomach. It also takes an hour or two to work. It isn't the best of pain relievers, and I often choose not to take it, but I always have it handy.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

itsme512002 My Gi will let me take tylonel but no I brofin so I quess it up to doc and I not sure they know as much as they would like in reguards to pain med. If it is real bad I have been give loratab. wrote: This is for me one of the frustrating facts for people with PSC. If I have an ache or pain, my PSC doctor says NO tylenol, my hematoligist says NO aspirin and both of my gastros (for crohns) say NO Ibuprofin, so it really doesn't leave me with very many options for pain. But of course each doctor says that it's ok to take one of the other pain meds but under no circumstances take the one that THEY don't want me on.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.