RemedySpot.com

Blood in stool

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone - hope this finds everyone doing well this new year......... My daughter started screaming the other day when she was in the bathroom. By the time I got there she had thrown the tissue in the toilet that she was screaming about. She said there were blood spots on the tissue when she wiped her bottom. This is the first time this has happened. She does not have regular bowel movements (never has) and only goes a couple times a week. I have heard the numbers are high for those with PSC developing IBD - how true is this? Still can't find a good pediatric GI here in Ft Lauderdale that knows alot of PSC - I won't give up and am currently searching the whole state. I don't mind traveling as I want the best for my daughter - she deserves that much and more. Someone recommended the Mayo Clinic in ville but they said they do not do pediatric. Any thoughts and/or suggestions are much appreciated. Trying to stay calm, (mommy to Lynna Grace 8 yrs old - PSC 04/05)

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.