RemedySpot.com

ouch itchyness and antibiotics and infections o my

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, ladies. I have recently had strep throat... again. This means finally maybe I will have MY TOUNCILS TAKEN OUT SOON>>> THAT IS WHEN I get inturance. At any rate I had a bad flare up when I went from my friend's place to my fathers, and things were beginning to settle down until I got sick and they put me on anti biotics. Since then I have been in a large amount of pain. It seems like discharge bugs it, dryness bugs it. AND dries it out, and yeast treetments berur ike the dickons. Not only this, but it seems on my outer labia and even on my clittoris I have what feel to be open scratches... No I'm not sure where from, but they itch and hurt like crazy. I've tried some bathing, and and, AND, and all the other normal stuff I do for my different types of flair ups, but they only seem to make it worse. If you could suggest anything out of the ordanary that might help this itching. I and my vulva will be very happy.

Thank youCand

i