RemedySpot.com

Re..shingles..chelle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello chelle,

thankyou for responding to my shingles letter... If there is one thing I would like to give a go.... is the estrogen and testosterone compound... I think about it most days.... I have read Dee's stories..... and I can relate to her... only know of one woman in Australia that is doing it... she is having trouble finding something suitable to compound with..... I live three hours from Melbourne.... and most of the vulva specailists down there.. don't believe in this treatment.... bugger!!! but I am slowly turning my GP around.....and we would have to find a chemist willing to try. compounding............. the one thing that is always on my mind is the ....what IF!!... my treatment... nil....... has sorta worked for me ...I do not advicate it for other women....just another story... to share!.. and I

really did think I had shingles...god it was awful.. no words can explain the pain..........I have read the vulvodynia is called the exquisite pain.. close to perfect pain........says so much dosen't it.....

susan in australia...............

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail.