RemedySpot.com

Update from 's CaringBridge site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SATURDAY, JANUARY 12, 2008 11:08 AM, CST

Good Morning Barely-

Just talked to Mel on the phone!!!!! She sounds amazing. Tired of course but strong. She spent a very uncomfortable night with pain in her back. All who have had Tx's will attest to how painful and uncomfortable your back can be after Tx. She was finally able to get some rest with her pain meds. I have suggested to her that as soon as possible she needs to get a heating pad and apply it! It will help alot.

She is also struggling with side effects of the Prednisone, ie. NO SLEEP. But as they are tapering her that should resolve itself. Once again thanks for pin meds.

I have convinced her that a shower will really help her so she hopefully is on the way to a bath as I write.

Poor had to leave Mel's side and spend the night in the ER with some kind of bug! But he is better today. Her friends spent the night with her in 's stead.

They may let her go home today or tomorrow. I will update later.

Please keep the Prayers and good wishes coming for Mel and and . I am sending my guardian angel to be with and watch over her.

Ali