RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Good morning from NY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce,

Glitches small or large always serve to remind me of the importance of redundancy. We always have to have back ups and extras and just in cases galore!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Good morning from NY

BethGlad you're having a great time and seems like with you having asolution you turned semi-major glitch back into semi-small (except forthe potential cost of the chad). Sure would have been nice had it justwaited to do that until November 1.Glad you're had such quality time with your family.>> Hello everyone,> A tired but happy Beth here, reporting back in! It's been a funbusy last week or so. My parents enjoyed their anniversary partytremendously and were very happy to have all 12 of their grandchildrenin one place. We had the party at my aunt and uncles lake house upstatejust a little ways from where I am now in the NY suburbs. It was reallymore of

a weekend long family reunion in many ways. We were all therefrom Friday afternoon through Monday morning. There was fishing andsailing and kayaking and hiking and swimming galore and everyone had agreat time!> Anyway, I'm back at my sister's now and will start home tomorrow. I'vedone fine, only small glitches here and there. Well one semi majorglitch. the nozzle on my conserver snapped off. Fortunately I had aregulator with me and was able to substitute. My brother in law hassince "superglued" the nozzle back in place but I'm going to have tosend the stupid thing back to Chad to see if it can be repaired or ifI'll have to buy a new one. Other than that things have gone fine. I'mjust enjoying time with my sister's kids before I head back tomorrow. Iwill have pictures to share soon!> Love to one and all!>> Beth> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>> Change

everything. Love and Forgive>