RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Peggy---Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Jane, I'll poke my nose in here too and add my "oh goodie" for working. Yeah, Peggy's sandwich sounds pretty good to me!

Peggy.... We heard on the news a hurricane would not hit but the worry must have been high. I'm so glad you are still enjoying the porch/humming birds.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Hi Peggy

Hi Jane, Oh I'm glad has a job. Tell her to make me a big ol' ham and cheese with a deli pickle...

yummmm.�

So far this storm is strange. We have had beautiful cool weather today. I had some porch time and watched the humming birds. We are supposed to get a little of it Thurs I think.�

I am not worried about it. It sure does like hanging around though.�

I hope things went well tonight. I know you played beautifully. What a wonderful thing to feed so many people. Hugs to Eddie and a huge one for you.

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Hi Peggy!

went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at Schlotzsky's Deli, where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time job+� all day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.� is a cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing this until she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an interview at a day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do both jobs.

I am praying for you & to be safe in this storm.� I heard on the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North Georgia eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had such a bad drought.�

I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission project. called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a meal can eat free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this event.� Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think it is nice for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and bring their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�

Love & Toodles to you!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

�