RemedySpot.com

Re: Calif. Trip/Meet-up???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joan,

Our California get together was planned for September 19-21st. Unfortunately there have been a lot of cancellations so I am not sure if anyone is planning to come. I had planned it by the beach for all those who were coming from out of state, but since no one from out of state is coming I wondered if it would be better if all of us Californians just met at a restaurant in Orange County or somewhere that's accessible to all. Just had a thought!. . .Geeta from India is going to be in San next week, maybe we can meet there in September and can meet at a restaurant that you recommend.

Anyone who is planning to come to So Cal. I am sure we can do both-just please, please,please let me know so I can make arrangements. Take care-

California Trip- September 19thto 21st.

Friday: Meet in Dana Point, dinner at El Torito ( $8-$15.00) onthe harbor.

Saturday: Barbecue at the beach- my sons will set everything upand barbecue and take down. The beach there is flat, lots of grassand trees. I thought we could all sit looking out at the ocean, gabto our hearts content and of course, eat, eat, eat! Sunday: Site-seeing in Laguna Beach. Wylie museum and gorgeousviews free-lunch on our own. There are two reasonable hotels across from the beach either DanaPoint Inn or Holiday Inn ( about 100.00 a day)and a beautifulMarriot Resort for those that want more luxury ( 200.00 a day). Those who are flying need to book their ticket soon and should flyinto Santa Ana ( Wayne Airport). I use Kayak to book flights. They show all airlines at once and let you locate the cheapest days,times, etc. If there are going to be more than 10 of us I will tryto negotiate a

cheaper rate. Also, anyone who is planning to camp,there is a lovely state campsite there, but you will need to reserveyour space soon. It is Doheny State beach.> Missed all of you-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Calif. Trip/Meet-up???

Hi All -

I came into this late, but would like to know more about the CA trip/meet-up/ reunion. I live part of the year in Raleigh, NC and part in San , CA (SF Bay Area) and would welcome the opportunity to meet some of you.

I nearly met with Beth from NC and Sue (I think) from VA at Duke, but the way things worked out we weren't able to make it.

I'm fairly new and still learning a lot from this group.

Joan Masters

NSIP 7/08