RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This stupid storm is just hanging out making rain.. We needed some but our worry is the ground is so wetand if another storm comes soon we'll loose some of our trees.PLUS, I am sick of rain.. sorry Jane, I am tryin to send you some. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hey Jane,   I'll poke my nose in here too and add my "oh goodie" for working.  Yeah, Peggy's sandwich sounds pretty good to me! Peggy....  We heard on the news a hurricane would not hit but the worry must have been high. I'm so glad you are still enjoying the porch/humming birds. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Hi PeggyHi Jane, Oh I'm glad has a job. Tell her to make me a big ol' ham and cheese with a deli pickle...yummmm.�So far this storm is strange. We have had beautiful cool weather today. I had some porch time and watched the humming birds. We are supposed to get a little of it Thurs I think.�I am not worried about it. It sure does like hanging around though.�I hope things went well tonight. I know you played beautifully. What a wonderful thing to feed so many people. Hugs to Eddie and a huge one for you.<004a01c902df$6a910020$84d50e4c>Love and Prayers, Peggy ��IPF �2004, �Florida"Worry looks around,�Sorry looks back,��Faith looks up."Hi Peggy! went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at Schlotzsky's Deli, where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time job+� all day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.� is a cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing this until she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an interview at a day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do both jobs.I am praying for you & to be safe in this storm.� I heard on the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North Georgia eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had such a bad drought.�I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission project. called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a meal can eat free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this event.� Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think it is nice for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and bring their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�Love & Toodles to you!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl�

Peggy

We've been getting rain, thunderstorms, cooler weather...it's been

great. It's 75 degrees here and raining and high today suppose to be

only 81 and thunderstorms. After blistering 100+ degree days and over

two months with virtually no rain or relief, we're all thrilled. Well,

other than the flood warnings I guess we are.

We are suppose to have thunderstorms for the next nine days-this is day

three so that will make a total of 12 if it happens and highs only 89 to

92 degrees for that period.

As usual I can say that on the average Dallas has good weather and the

problem is there is just never an average day. We go from drought to

floods, from 108 degrees to winter. We have very few days just calmly in

between.

>

>

> Hi Peggy!

>

> went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at Schlotzsky's Deli,

> where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time job+� all

> day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.�

is a

> cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing this

until

> she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an interview

at a

> day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do both

jobs.

>

> I am praying for you & to be safe in this storm.� I heard on

> the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North Georgia

> eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had such a

bad

> drought.�

>

> I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission project.

> called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a meal can

eat

> free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this

event.�

> Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think it is

nice

> for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and bring

> their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�

>

> Love & Toodles to you!

>

> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

> �

>

Peggy ... We've got rain here today and this old webfoot is lovin' it!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Hi Peggy

Hi Jane, Oh I'm glad has a job. Tell her to make me a big ol' ham and cheese with a deli pickle...

yummmm.�

So far this storm is strange. We have had beautiful cool weather today. I had some porch time and watched the humming birds. We are supposed to get a little of it Thurs I think.�

I am not worried about it. It sure does like hanging around though.�

I hope things went well tonight. I know you played beautifully. What a wonderful thing to feed so many people. Hugs to Eddie and a huge one for you.

<004a01c902df$6a910020$84d50e4c>

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Hi Peggy!

went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at Schlotzsky's Deli, where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time job+� all day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.� is a cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing this until she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an interview at a day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do both jobs.

I am praying for you & to be safe in this storm.� I heard on the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North Georgia eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had such a bad drought.�

I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission project. called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a meal can eat free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this event.� Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think it is nice for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and bring their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�

Love & Toodles to you!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

�

I don't mind a little but I NEED sunshine.. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy ...  We've got rain here today and this old webfoot is lovin' it!  MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Hi PeggyHi Jane, Oh I'm glad has a job. Tell her to make me a big ol' ham and cheese with a deli pickle...yummmm.�So far this storm is strange. We have had beautiful cool weather today. I had some porch time and watched the humming birds. We are supposed to get a little of it Thurs I think.�I am not worried about it. It sure does like hanging around though.�I hope things went well tonight. I know you played beautifully. What a wonderful thing to feed so many people. Hugs to Eddie and a huge one for you.<004a01c902df$6a910020$84d50e4c>Love and Prayers, Peggy ��IPF �2004, �Florida"Worry looks around,�Sorry looks back,��Faith looks up."Hi Peggy! went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at Schlotzsky's Deli, where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time job+� all day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.� is a cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing this until she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an interview at a day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do both jobs.I am praying for you & to be safe in this storm.� I heard on the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North Georgia eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had such a bad drought.�I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission project. called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a meal can eat free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this event.� Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think it is nice for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and bring their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�Love & Toodles to you!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl�

Hi Peggy,

I'm a pisces, so really in my element when it rains...more, more, more is

better. LOL.

Roxanne, 58, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 IPF/ Sarcoidosis/Gerd

Lady Slipper Orchid

>

>

> Hi Peggy!

>

> went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at

> Schlotzsky's Deli,

> where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time

> job+� all

> is a

> cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing

> this until

> she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an

> interview at a

> day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do

> both jobs.

>

> I am praying for you & to be safe in this

> storm.� I heard on

> the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North

> Georgia

> eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had

> such a bad

> drought.�

>

> I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission

> project.

> called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a

> meal can eat

> event.�

> Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think

> it is nice

> for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and

> bring

>

> Love & Toodles to you!

>

> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka

> pianolady_musicgirl

>

> �

LOL, I'm a Libra so I need the balance.. ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy,I'm a pisces, so really in my element when it rains...more, more, more is better. LOL.Roxanne, 58, South Carolina2006 Asthma/ PF2008 IPF/ Sarcoidosis/GerdLady Slipper Orchid> > > Hi Peggy!> > went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at> Schlotzsky's Deli, > where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time> job+� all > day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.�> is a > cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing> this until > she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an> interview at a > day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do> both jobs.> > I am praying for you & to be safe in this> storm.� I heard on > the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North> Georgia > eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had> such a bad > drought.�> > I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission> project. > called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a> meal can eat > free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this> event.� > Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think> it is nice > for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and> bring > their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�> > Love & Toodles to you!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka> pianolady_musicgirl> > �

Peggy

Well, we have sunshine now...bright. Still flood watches and more

thunderstorms coming but its rotating.

>

>

> Hi Peggy!

>

> went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at Schlotzsky's Deli,

> where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time job+� all

is a

> cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing this

until

> she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an interview

at a

> day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do both

jobs.

>

> I am praying for you & to be safe in this storm.� I heard on

> the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North Georgia

> eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had such a

bad

> drought.�

>

> I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission project.

> called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a meal can

eat

event.�

> Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think it is

nice

> for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and bring

>

> Love & Toodles to you!

>

> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

> �

>

Peggy

Rain June 1-August 17. Less than 2 inches total.

Rain August 18-19. Two inches

Rain in some parts today. Seven to eight inches.

Storms predicted for next nine days.

> >

> >

> > Hi Peggy!

> >

> > went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at

> > Schlotzsky's Deli,

> > where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time

> > job+� all

> > day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.�

> > is a

> > cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing

> > this until

> > she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an

> > interview at a

> > day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do

> > both jobs.

> >

> > I am praying for you & to be safe in this

> > storm.� I heard on

> > the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North

> > Georgia

> > eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had

> > such a bad

> > drought.�

> >

> > I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission

> > project.

> > called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a

> > meal can eat

> > free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this

> > event.�

> > Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think

> > it is nice

> > for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and

> > bring

> > their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�

> >

> > Love & Toodles to you!

> >

> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka

> > pianolady_musicgirl

> >

> > �

>

Bruce, Peggy & Mama Sher

Since Fay decided to hook a left and head toward TX, all we got and will get

here is " cloudy " ....SC's been in a severe drought for so long that mandatory

water conservation has become second nature. No car washes, no green lawns, no

flowers etc and still lots of a/c.

By the way, I have a question about oxygen use. I have noticed already (last

night and today) that my coughing has really subsided. Is this a fluke or a

result of oxygen?

Roxanne, 58, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 IPF/ Sarcoidosis/Gerd

Lady Slipper Orchid

>

> Subject: Re: Sher

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 6:09 PM

> Peggy

>

> Rain June 1-August 17. Less than 2 inches total.

>

> Rain August 18-19. Two inches

>

> Rain in some parts today. Seven to eight inches.

>

> Storms predicted for next nine days.

>

>

>

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Peggy!

> > >

> > > went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at

> > > Schlotzsky's Deli,

> > > where Eddie works part-time, after he works a

> full-time

> > > job+� all

> > > day long.� They rode together and he helped

> train her.�

> > > is a

> > > cashier and takes care of the dining room.�

> She is doing

> > > this until

> > > she can get straightened out.� On Thursday

> she has an

> > > interview at a

> > > day care called Precious Possessions.� I

> hope she can do

> > > both jobs.

> > >

> > > I am praying for you & to be safe in

> this

> > > storm.� I heard on

> > > the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up

> into North

> > > Georgia

> > > eventually.� We surely do need that rain as

> we have had

> > > such a bad

> > > drought.�

> > >

> > > I am getting ready to go to my church for another

> mission

> > > project.

> > > called Soul Food.� Families or individuals

> who need a

> > > meal can eat

> > > free.� I am going to be playing the piano

> today for this

> > > event.�

> > > Last time we had it we served around 250

> people.� I think

> > > it is nice

> > > for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can

> come and

> > > bring

> > > their family to sit together and enjoy a

> meal.�

> > >

> > > Love & Toodles to you!

> > >

> > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka

> > > pianolady_musicgirl

> > >

> > > �

> >

Melbourne has had 31" and it is still raining. We have had about 3" today and it is supposed to rain until Monday. This storm is just sitting there making rain.. It is supposed to come right over us tomorrow or Friday.  GGRRRRR  I went out on the porch for a few min yesterday and a few today..my chest is tight, ear ache, throat sore. Coughing like a maniac. STAYIN inside. I am tired of this throat.Stay dry. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." PeggyRain June 1-August 17. Less than 2 inches total.Rain August 18-19. Two inchesRain in some parts today. Seven to eight inches.Storms predicted for next nine days.> >> >> > Hi Peggy!> >> > went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at> > Schlotzsky's Deli,> > where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time> > job+� all> > day long.� They rode together and he helped train her.�> > is a> > cashier and takes care of the dining room.� She is doing> > this until> > she can get straightened out.� On Thursday she has an> > interview at a> > day care called Precious Possessions.� I hope she can do> > both jobs.> >> > I am praying for you & to be safe in this> > storm.� I heard on> > the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North> > Georgia> > eventually.� We surely do need that rain as we have had> > such a bad> > drought.�> >> > I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission> > project.> > called Soul Food.� Families or individuals who need a> > meal can eat> > free.� I am going to be playing the piano today for this> > event.�> > Last time we had it we served around 250 people.� I think> > it is nice> > for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and> > bring> > their family to sit together and enjoy a meal.�> >> > Love & Toodles to you!> >> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka> > pianolady_musicgirl> >> > �>

Roxanne ... well, ya know what they say, if it works don't fix it, so if you are coughing less and getting more O2 you're a double winner! lol.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher> > To: Breathe-Support > > Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 6:09 PM> > Peggy> > > > Rain June 1-August 17. Less than 2 inches total.> > > > Rain August 18-19. Two inches> > > > Rain in some parts today. Seven to eight inches.> > > > Storms predicted for next nine days.> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > > > Hi Peggy!> > > >> > > > went to work at 5:00 yesterday> afternoon at> > > > Schlotzsky's Deli,> > > > where Eddie works part-time, after he> works a> > full-time> > > > job+� all> > > > day long.� They rode together and he> helped> > train her.�> > > > is a> > > > cashier and takes care of the dining> room.�> > She is doing> > > > this until> > > > she can get straightened out.� On> Thursday> > she has an> > > > interview at a> > > > day care called Precious> Possessions.� I> > hope she can do> > > > both jobs.> > > >> > > > I am praying for you & to be safe> in> > this> > > > storm.� I heard on> > > > the news about an hour ago that Fay will> move up> > into North> > > > Georgia> > > > eventually.� We surely do need that> rain as> > we have had> > > > such a bad> > > > drought.�> > > >> > > > I am getting ready to go to my church for> another> > mission> > > > project.> > > > called Soul Food.� Families or> individuals> > who need a> > > > meal can eat> > > > free.� I am going to be playing the> piano> > today for this> > > > event.�> > > > Last time we had it we served around 250> > people.� I think> > > > it is nice> > > > for people who cannot afford to go out to> eat can> > come and> > > > bring> > > > their family to sit together and enjoy a> > meal.�> > > >> > > > Love & Toodles to you!> > > >> > > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka> > > > pianolady_musicgirl> > > >> > > > �> > >

• 2 months later...

Sher,

I am fine.Glad to hear from you.I know for certain you will never

ignore me.but you were quiet for a while and I was anxiuos.I am

waiting to see the pics of you at the coast and of ''Leo''.

Tomorrow Priya is going to the hospital and labor will be induced so

I will have news for you guys on Wednes day.

love

Geeta

- In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman "

wrote:

>

> Geeta ... how strange you seem not to have seen ANY of my posts to

you, (although few). I'm reading yours and replying...

> I'm doing ok. Still working out the pain meds. Went down to 25 mcg

and then had to add a second 25 because of pain. I don't know if I

will be able to get off this junk! I want to. But I also can accept

what I cannot change.

> Yes, I'm still crocheting. I took " Leo " the Lion with me to the

coast and my daughter, Lysa, wanted to " do some " so she added fringe

(for fur). Twice as much in half the time it takes me! Her nimble

fingers were just flying. So now this Leo is about 3/4 finished and

I see an ending finally. She worked on Leo #1 and now I've started

Leo #2. My plans were to do two by Christmas. I think I can it as

she offered to help with fringe for #2. The finished product is

adorable but oh, the work involved. But, that's what grammy's do.

> Glad you are having such a good time and I know everyone is

anxious for the baby.

> Hope you see this post. I'm not ignoring you!

> Love ya my friend.

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Sher

>

>

> Sher,

> Happy Halloween!

> How are you dear friend?No posts from you,Ihope it is

> your chrochetting or your family time keeping you away

> from the board and nothing else.

> Keep well, take care,

> Love

> Geeta