RemedySpot.com

Pictures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey everybody,

I posted a few pictures from last weekend. I'll have more at some point but I won't bore you all to tears with too many, I promise!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

MORE MORE MORE.. I know you had a wonderful time. I wanna go to that lake house. Looks like a bit of heaven. Beautiful family. I love the 1958 one. We need to see a current one..  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hey everybody,I posted a few pictures from last weekend.  I'll have more at some point but I won't bore you all to tears with too many, I promise! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive      

MB... your pictures look so good. Everyone having a good time.

You look like your mom (in her wedding picture).

Speaking of pictures, I posted to a new album but the pictures had a mind of their own. I have no idea where they are!

One of my albums is missing entirely so I started over. It's empty. lol.

It's almost a game to see who can outsmart the photos!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pictures

Hey everybody,

I posted a few pictures from last weekend. I'll have more at some point but I won't bore you all to tears with too many, I promise!

Beth

What a wonderful spot! It is beautiful. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Pictures

Hey everybody,

Beth

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Sher,

There is an album entitled Sher Bauman that has 20 pictures in it. I can see it, can you? The one that says Sher's 2008 photos is empty. How many pictures did you post? They should have shown up in new pictures even if they didn't post to your album correctly. Then I could figure out where they were and put them back where they belong. How many are missing? Can you try posting them again?

Wish I could help more.

Beth

Pictures

Hey everybody,

Beth

Peggy,

That house on Wolf Lake in NY is a big slice of heaven. It's just wonderful and my aunt and uncle have always been very generous and made us all feel as if it belongs to the entire family.

We did have an awful lot of fun! The last picture I posted is my parents with two friends. My folks are the two on the ends.

Beth

Re: PicturesMORE MORE MORE.. I know you had a wonderful time. I wanna go to that lake house. Looks like a bit of heaven. Beautiful family. I love the 1958 one. We need to see a current one.. ;)

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hey everybody,

Beth

>

> Hey everybody,

> I posted a few pictures from last weekend.  I'll have more at some

point but I won't bore you all to tears with too many, I promise!

>  Beth 

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

>  

> Change everything. Love and Forgive    

WOW! Great pics! They did make me cry....what a beautiful family you

have. What a beautiful place you stayed at. What a beautiful you!!

Glad you had fun...looks like everyone did. Now, to the next

adventure....soggy Florida.

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

>

MB... Yes, I see the '20 pics album'. The 2008 one is where I posted the new pictures and then couldn't find them, there or anyplace else. I thought they would show up in photos but not so.

Maybe they went into someone else's album, that happens sometimes.

Oh well, I will post them again when I get the energy to go through the routine. I don't know what I could do a second time that I didn't do the first time.

'Tween you, me and gatepost I am plumb fed with Yahoo and problems.

I know you will help if/when you can. Thanks.

BTW, your pictures were nice to see.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pictures

Hey everybody,

Beth

Sher,

If you want to email me the pictures, I will put them in your album for you. I doubt that they went into someone elses album cause they would have shown up in the new pictures area even then. I think the cyber monkeys got them! LOL

Beth

Pictures

Hey everybody,

Beth

Thanks MB... I'll let it sit for awhile and then try again or send to you. Thanks!

Pictures

Hey everybody,

Beth