RemedySpot.com

FOR GINA: SUGAR AND SPICE POEM I JUST WROTE FOR YOU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" SUGAR AND " SPICE "

Sugar and Spice are two little pups

I bought without thinking a thing

I knew I loved them from the moment I saw them

Of course, my wallet went: Bling! Bling!

Sugar and Spice will have a great home

Because will make sure they do

They make her run up and down stairs all day long

" Mommy, the exercise is good for you! "

As long as I live I will give them my love

Pet them, feed them, and you don't have to worry

They don't shed narry a hair

So they can run, run, run, on the lawn in a scurry!!

My promise to them is to let everyone love them

And when someone wants to take them walking

They can do whatever they want to help me

And they can do it without even talking.

My Sugar and Spice will provide me with Love

As long as I want them to

They are the breed of dog that never stops loving

And when you come to visit, they will jump on you!!

GINA: I love to write.

mary lou

Oh ML you are a Corker ( that means a 'beaudie bottla' or great person!)

You got it soooo RIGHT...you know I used to have a BIG Dalmatian/Labrador cross who was such a wonderful companion...I always thought I was a BIG dog sorta gal! I determined not to have another after he died of old age 2 summers ago.

After my diagnosis I was even surer that my pet days were over BUT.....I feel pretty STABLE & hey they'll be such good mates for however long I have left! They are a sign of hope for my future!

Already they are proving such cheerful little mates...

Sometimes out implusive acts show up what we really need I suspect. Now I have 2 little critters dependant on me for sustenance & I can forget about myself a whole lot more!

I still have my 2 fish tanks & my lone little Finch who sings away in my sunroom.....ANIMALS..I'm a sucker!

Thanks for your gift Lou.....you're one hell o' va' special lady!

lotsa love,

GIO

>> "SUGAR AND "SPICE"> > Sugar and Spice are two little pups> I bought without thinking a thing> I knew I loved them from the moment I saw them> Of course, my wallet went: Bling! Bling!> > Sugar and Spice will have a great home> Because will make sure they do> They make her run up and down stairs all day long> "Mommy, the exercise is good for you!"> > As long as I live I will give them my love> Pet them, feed them, and you don't have to worry> They don't shed narry a hair> So they can run, run, run, on the lawn in a scurry!!> > My promise to them is to let everyone love them> And when someone wants to take them walking> They can do whatever they want to help me> And they can do it without even talking.> > My Sugar and Spice will provide me with Love> As long as I want them to> They are the breed of dog that never stops loving> And when you come to visit, they will jump on you!! > > > > GINA: I love to write.> mary lou>

ML... nice little poem for . Aren't Sugar and Spice cute names?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

FOR GINA: SUGAR AND SPICE POEM I JUST WROTE FOR YOU

"SUGAR AND "SPICE"Sugar and Spice are two little pupsI bought without thinking a thingI knew I loved them from the moment I saw themOf course, my wallet went: Bling! Bling!Sugar and Spice will have a great homeBecause will make sure they doThey make her run up and down stairs all day long"Mommy, the exercise is good for you!"As long as I live I will give them my lovePet them, feed them, and you don't have to worryThey don't shed narry a hairSo they can run, run, run, on the lawn in a scurry!!My promise to them is to let everyone love themAnd when someone wants to take them walkingThey can do whatever they want to help meAnd they can do it without even talking.My Sugar and Spice will provide me with LoveAs long as I want them toThey are the breed of dog that never stops lovingAnd when you come to visit, they will jump on you!! GINA: I love to write.mary lou