RemedySpot.com

Re: 10 mg Pred

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am currently on a 10 mg dose daily of Pred. Doc said I need to lose wt - of course. He also said that my new diagnosis of Osteopenia will go away when I quit Pred. In 3 months he is hoping that I will have remained stable and will let me go to 5 mg, and then I guess in 3 months off completely. We'll see!!!!

For the past couple months I have been dealing with depression..therefore, not getting much done. Just want to sit around...if I do some work around the house it's at a very slow pace. My Celexia has been increased to 40 mg.

I'm in PT for for my leg and butt pain...still have it. On a new med for overactive bladder - works great too!

Joy in Seattle

Joy... good to see a post from you but the depression is not so good is it. I hope the increase in Celexia will make a difference. That's still a fairly low dose. (I am not thinking you should have more!)

I always worry an increase will be "too much" but of course it never is. I'm fairly responsive to meds so a low dose seems to work well for me.

I wish I could react as well to pain meds. I'm having the typical side-effects/allergies to the pain patch, so here we go again..............

What's with the leg and butt pain? Is the PT helping?

My heart goes out to Steve.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: 10 mg Pred

I am currently on a 10 mg dose daily of Pred. Doc said I need to lose wt - of course. He also said that my new diagnosis of Osteopenia will go away when I quit Pred. In 3 months he is hoping that I will have remained stable and will let me go to 5 mg, and then I guess in 3 months off completely. We'll see!!!!

For the past couple months I have been dealing with depression..therefore, not getting much done. Just want to sit around...if I do some work around the house it's at a very slow pace. My Celexia has been increased to 40 mg.

I'm in PT for for my leg and butt pain...still have it. On a new med for overactive bladder - works great too!

Joy in Seattle