RemedySpot.com

Re: / Mike's in the hospital

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I know that was a hard experience to go through. has diabetes and I do get worried sometimes that he doesn't take the proper care of himself.  You take care of you. We will be worried you will get run down. We will be praying for y'all. Give Mike our best.I know you enjoyed the papsi..  ;) I had a cup of coffee about 9:30PM and it didn't seem to bother me. The caregivers have lost four patients within the last month. So this disease is just no respecter of persons. I think they most had pneumonia. This Wet hot weather will surly do it. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Good morning!!! Actually it's the middle of the night!I just left Mike at the hospital.We had to call 911...he was having chest discomfort and hisblood pressure was very high ( 165/98) and his Heart rate was 160.  He wouldn't let me call right away but after 1 hour I did.Anyway he's staying the night at least..they have to rerun the EKG and blood work to check to see if the enzyme numbers go back to mormal..they were elevated,and may have to do a cath ( he had a nuclear stress test in April and it was fine!)It may or may not have been a heart attack...He went through this 2 years ago and it wasn't one.!!!!We're both scared Sh--less!!!I'm up because I  drove behind the ambulance and had to be able to drive home,so I drank a real Pepsi...sugar and caffeine!!! I'm probably not going to sleepbcause I have to be up at 8:00 to let theLiquid O2 guy in. I dare not take the Lunestabecause I'll never get up on time.I'll keep you posted.--  Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darahand Sara      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob MarleyVinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower