RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,I sure hope you feel better soon has it stopped raining yet?It's been really cool in the mornings here in Michigan down in the low 50'sand warms up into the mid to upper 80's by 5:00 or so cold and flu season is fast approaching and a lot of people at my work have been out sickPlease take care of yourself Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett

Let's see...we had five days 90 or below. Of course we had thunderstorms

all five. But now back above 95 and predicted there for a while still.

>

> Hi Peggy,

>

> I sure hope you feel better soon

> has it stopped raining yet?

>

> It's been really cool in the mornings here in Michigan down in the low

> 50's

> and warms up into the mid to upper 80's by 5:00 or so

> cold and flu season is fast approaching and a lot of people at my work

> have been out sick

>

> Please take care of yourself

>

> Brett Bowser 40 MI.

> familial UIP/IPF 11/07

> stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

>

Hi Brett, I'll be OK I see my Dr. Wed. it's the nose and throat, cough. I'm on it.Have you seen the new storm thats bruin ??? I am really sick of rain. I think it being so damp is what got to me. I sat on the porch with and watched 12 cardinals eating on our feeder. Actually fighting over who was eating next. Then the humming birds fighting over their food. They are so funny. After about 10 min. I had to come in. Think I'll take a nap so I'll be ready to sit some more.. lolTake Care of you. God Bless and Keep YOU Brett.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy,I sure hope you feel better soon has it stopped raining yet?It's been really cool in the mornings here in Michigan down in the low 50'sand warms up into the mid to upper 80's by 5:00 or so cold and flu season is fast approaching and a lot of people at my work have been out sickPlease take care of yourselfBrett Bowser  40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08