RemedySpot.com

Re: gray hair?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joy, Never , never ,never!!!! I will not

let the gray win!

I've been coloring my hair ( that is the hairdressers have been

coloring my hair)

from mousy brown to blondish since I was 17!!!

47 YEARS OF BLONDE TRUMP GRAY!!!

My complexion is so very very fair that gray would truly make me

disappear.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

joynoel3208 wrote:

Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray.

Well,

I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least it's

not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?

Joy in Seattle

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.7/1632 - Release Date: 8/25/2008 7:05 AM

It's great that you are so definate as to hair color....I waver

alot!!!

Joy in Seattle

>

> > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray.

Well,

> > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least it's

> > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?

> > Joy in Seattle

> >

> >

> >

> >No virus found in this incoming message.

> >Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

> >Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.7/1632 - Release Date:

8/25/2008 7:05 AM

> >

> >

>

Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!

Hope you're feeling better, are you?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

gray hair?

Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. Well, I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least it's not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?Joy in Seattle

I found some new stuff to color my hair. There is no ammonia in it and it has a pleasant smell. Works almost as well as the permanant stuff. Now, no one will ever guess that I am old!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!> Hope you're feeling better, are you?> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > gray hair?> > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. Well, > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least it's > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> Joy in Seattle>

Joyce that wasn't fair.... what is the color that smells good.. I need it. the one I use is strong smelling. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I found some new stuff to color my hair.  There is no ammonia in it and it has a pleasant smell.  Works almost as well as the permanant stuff.  Now, no one will ever guess that I am old!Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!> Hope you're feeling better, are you?> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > gray hair?> > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. Well, > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least it's > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> Joy in Seattle>

Joyce,

Yes - What brand is it? The last time I did my own was April 2007 as

I was seeing the lung surgeon the first time on May 3rd and it was so

difficult for me to do it at that house in Danville. Then I let it

get grey before my transplant but last Oct. I had it colored

professionally and have had it done now several times. They use the

permanent color instead of the semi permanent and the color fades

from dark brown to dull redish brown so it is not worth the expensive

cost plus my head has been itching. I don't know if it is the color

or the Nioxin I have used to get my hair to grow back in. I had lost

a lot of hair after my transplant and believe it was because I was on

VFend from Aug. until Feb.; because after the doctor took me off of

it my hair quit falling out but then I also started using Nioxin,

which also is expensive.

love and Aloha,

Judy IPF 11/06 TX 8/22/07

> >

> > Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I

> told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!

> > Hope you're feeling better, are you?

> >

> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

> > gray hair?

> >

> >

> > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray.

Well,

> > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least

it's

> > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?

> > Joy in Seattle

> >

>

O.K. Girls,

It is Clairol Natural Instincts. The cream rinse smells and feels heavenly. I would buy it for the cream rinse. I get the "No Brass" formula which keeps it from having red hues and is for hair that is more than 50% grey. I am trying not to wash my hair everyday so that it will last longer. A nice change.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > >> > > Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I > > told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!> > > Hope you're feeling better, are you?> > >> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> > > gray hair?> > >> > >> > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. > Well,> > > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least > it's> > > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> > > Joy in Seattle> > >> >>

Joyce,

You are the second person recently who mentioned Clairol Natural Instincts. I think I might have to give it a try!

How are you feeling these days my friend?

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

gray hair?> > >> > >> > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. > Well,> > > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least >

it's> > > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> > > Joy in Seattle> > >> >>

I have offically decided to let the gray roll on in, its softer anyways...:)

Love,

Vicky81856It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Joyce,

I have not been posting much since I am still making the most of summer and I am so behind reading posts it's not funny, but it is wonderful to pop in and see you posting. Thinking about you often and praying always- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Subject: Re: gray hair?To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 11:41 AM

O.K. Girls,

It is Clairol Natural Instincts. The cream rinse smells and feels heavenly. I would buy it for the cream rinse. I get the "No Brass" formula which keeps it from having red hues and is for hair that is more than 50% grey. I am trying not to wash my hair everyday so that it will last longer. A nice change.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > >> > > Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I > > told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!> > > Hope you're feeling better, are you?> > >> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> > > gray hair?> > >> > >> > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. > Well,> > > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least >

it's> > > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> > > Joy in Seattle> > >> >>

MB,

Thanks for asking....I am feeling really stinky! But, I refuse to die with grey hair. They will stand around looking in at me and say, "my, my....look how nice her roots look!!! That is my goal!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > >> > > > Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I > > > told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!> > > > Hope you're feeling better, are you?> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > > > gray hair?> > > >> > > >> > > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. > > Well,> > > > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least > > it's> > > > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> > > > Joy in Seattle> > > >> > >> >>

I am always glad to see you too. Enjoy your long, long California summer. Ours is about over. Soon the leaves will be turning. Everything passes so very fast as we get older. God Bless!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > >> > > > Joy ... I couldn't hold out either. I removed the gray. Think I > > > told you on a post or two ago. Post a picture!> > > > Hope you're feeling better, are you?> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > > > gray hair?> > > >> > > >> > > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. > > Well,> > > > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least > > it's> > > > not red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> > > > Joy in Seattle> > > >> > >> >>