RemedySpot.com

Re: Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This Blue look so refreshing. Hope you are doing well. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." ,I am worried for Mike....and for you.  I pray that the docs have made a good evaluation and thier treatment will keep him pain free.  It is so scarey when that stuff happens and it is always in the middle of the night!  Both of you, take care.Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Good afternoon everyone...Here's the latest news about Mike.> I went back to the hospital in time to see and talk to the cardiologist.> The enzyme numbers are still a bit high but he does not think it was a > heart attack!> However, what they have determined is that the symptoms are classic for > a form> of tachycardia...superventricular tachycardia...the heart beats very > fast due to electrical problems> in the heart above the ventrical area. So not the lower part of the > heart but the upper part.> The medication they gave him stopped the rapid heart rate and the upper > chest pain disappeared.> He's staying over again tonight because they are still monitoring the > enzymes with more blood work ( every 8 hours)> and they want to get him to the electro-physiologist..he specializes in > the electrical problems in the heart.> Interestingly...Mike is an electrical engineer...so he'll be able to > understand the terminology> Electricity is electricity.. in the.body or wires in a house!> In fact, Mike has always said that plumbers could be > gastroenterologists...just plumbing> Carpenters could be orthopedists.. just structures! and electricians > could neurologists ...just wiring.> Anyway, I'm sort of relieved but still worried...I did not sleep at all > and have not tried to nap.> Usually the Prednisone stops that whole idea.> Thanks for all the concern. I'm very grateful for all of you.> -- > > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted...I never smoked!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > > and Sara > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley*> > *Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower*> > * *> > * *>