RemedySpot.com

Groupie Post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sista Z: I read all about Mike in one go....what a nasty shock for you two...glad it wasn't a H.A...all the very best for getting his rhythms under control. ...thinking of you!

Princess Peggy: hey lovely lady I hope that cold has boot-scooted well away from you.....can't have you feeling poorly!

Lady G: great to see a post from you Gwynne...I recall seeing that you've been doing it tough in the last little while. You're always in my 'Thinking ABout' corner of my brain!

HRH: not too many posts from you in the scanning I've been doing over the last couple of days. I hope you're feeling cosy & not struggling with meds n' equipment etc. You too, are in my thoughts daily....it feels like you're in 'conserving energy mode'....do yell loud & clear if you want to scream at the world. We all love you to bits n' back again!

Lady V: your courage is shining as brighly as ever..much love to you!

Geeta: I'm so pleased you made it OK...have you contacted the airline to ask for 'Continuous Flow" for your return journey. My form had 2 different boxes for my Respiratory Physician to tick..he ticked 'Continuous Flow" rather than "On Demand"...you might have to get a new form filled in by a Pulmo in the US. Using Contininous Flow doubles the amount of O2 they would have to carry on each flight segment & change how much they charge you as well.

Newbies: wow there's a whole load of you to welcome...it'll take me a while to catch up with you all. I do read your posts but it get harder n' harder to keep up with the sheer volume if I haven't been online on a daily basis. I an Aussie & am in early stages of PF & so get distracted by life & running around a lot! I'm not at my computer so much these days!

Gang: I'm missing being around more often when I get to the Board but I've had to make some new adjustments to getting my life to be more 'active'...I was spending way too long sitting at the computer....there'll be time enough for that when I'm no longer able to run around like a 'flea-in-a-fit'.....

Now I'm trying to avoid the computer until AFTER I've done my house jobs, shopping, cleaning, puppies, gardening, grandkids.......then I'm so knackered I can't even get the energy to tap away at the keys at all....

Such is my life!

lots of love,

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???

Reynauds'

May 2007