RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy,

How is your cold today? Are you feeling any better? I know it takes us longer to recover from colds.

We are finally having the rain from the tropical storm and it is a lot of rain! The drought has devastated our area and this rain is a welcome relief.

Take good care of yourself, Peggy!

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Hi Jane, I do feel much better today. I had a real good sweating time with my nap yesterday so I think that was the end. I did sleep until 11:30 this morning. LOVE THAT. I never sleep that late.Hope you are doing well. Did decide to work with the little precious ones? Love Ya, Hope to see y'all in Sept. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy,How is your cold today?  Are you feeling any better?  I know it takes us longer to recover from colds.We are finally having the rain from the tropical storm and it is a lot of rain!  The drought has devastated our area and this rain is a welcome relief.Take good care of yourself, Peggy!Love & ToodlesJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Yes, Peggy, is working today at the daycare. She has been going

in at 2:00pm and working a couple of hours to train. She trained

yesterday with the 2 yr old class. She changed fourteen diapers in an

hour. She said it takes that long to change that many. She just left

for today and she hopes to get more to do today.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

>

> Peggy,

>

> How is your cold today? Are you feeling any better? I know it takes

> us longer to recover from colds.

>

> We are finally having the rain from the tropical storm and it is a

> lot of rain! The drought has devastated our area and this rain is a

> welcome relief.

>

> Take good care of yourself, Peggy!

>

> Love & Toodles

>

> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

Jane. ...seems like there is no "in between" with little ones, one either loves 'em or doesn't like it much. I sure hope loves 'em. Wow, 14 diapers in an hour. lol. She'll have to wear a wrist splint!

Best love and prayers to you both.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Peggy

Yes, Peggy, is working today at the daycare. She has been goingin at 2:00pm and working a couple of hours to train. She trainedyesterday with the 2 yr old class. She changed fourteen diapers in anhour. She said it takes that long to change that many. She just leftfor today and she hopes to get more to do today.Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>> Peggy,>> How is your cold today? Are you feeling any better? I know it takes> us longer to recover from colds.>> We are finally having the rain from the tropical storm and it is a> lot of rain! The drought has devastated our area and this rain is a> welcome relief.>> Take good care of yourself, Peggy!>> Love & Toodles>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Peggy,

I am glad the cold is better. A good long sleep is a healer. Who wants to be awake with a cold?! Take care of you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > Peggy,> > How is your cold today? Are you feeling any better? I know it takes > us longer to recover from colds.> > We are finally having the rain from the tropical storm and it is a > lot of rain! The drought has devastated our area and this rain is a > welcome relief.> > Take good care of yourself, Peggy!> > Love & Toodles> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>