RemedySpot.com

Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce,

I have a question about the Helios Marathon. I have one just like yours. How do you know when to switch between continous & pulse? When you are on continous how long is it before your tank is empty? I think we are on about the same liter flow. I use pulse 3 or 4 for active moments or 3 continous or 2 continous or 2.5 pulse when sitting. I sure could use some of your advice.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Bruce,

Thanks so much for the information! I knew I heard the "clicks" but I had no idea what they were for. No one ever told me. My biggest problem is going to the car. It's not far from the front door and it is flat except for one step down, I rush so much I have to rest in the car before leaving. I would also wear myself out going in and out of the car all day to as many places that you wrote about. Do you do all of that in one day? Just wondering . . . . I was very tired after church on Sunday. Today I am finally rested.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> >> >> > Bruce,> >> > I have a question about the Helios Marathon. I have one just like> > yours. How do you know when to switch between continous & pulse? When> > you are on continous how long is it before your tank is empty? I think> > we are on about the same liter flow. I use pulse 3 or 4 for active> > moments or 3 continous or 2 continous or 2.5 pulse when sitting. I> sure> > could use some of your advice.> >> > Toodles!> >> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> >>

Jane

No, I don't normally do all that in one day. That was more like two or

three days.

But, your going to the car is a perfect example of when you might need

to juice it up and then once you've sat and your sats started back up

you can turn it back down.

> > >

> > >

> > > Bruce,

> > >

> > > I have a question about the Helios Marathon. I have one just like

> > > yours. How do you know when to switch between continous & pulse?

> When

> > > you are on continous how long is it before your tank is empty? I

> think

> > > we are on about the same liter flow. I use pulse 3 or 4 for active

> > > moments or 3 continous or 2 continous or 2.5 pulse when sitting. I

> > sure

> > > could use some of your advice.

> > >

> > > Toodles!

> > >

> > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > >

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your kind words, it just breaks my heart to see someone else suffer, even if I have pain. No other love does a man have than one who lays down his life for his brother and I would do that for any one of you in a heartbeat. God bless you and keep you.

Love,

Vicky81856Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.