moving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball and

tennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through the

motions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions like

throwing the ball or swinging the bat.

Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my living

room and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will bring

me one. Nope. I haven't been good.

Bruce,

It's funny you brought up the Wii.... as you know I spent time last week at my sisters and her son, my nephew has a Wii. He's nearly 15 so has all the typical games but also has some of the kinds of things you talked about and also a very intriguing program called Wii Fit.

If I had the money I'd buy a system tomorrow just to be able to use Wii Fit. I played with it enough to know that it would be a tremendous help to me. You can tailor your moves to your ability level as you mentioned and utilize different features within the program. There's yoga, strength training, balance and aerobics. I just loved the thing and I'm not at all a video game afficianado either. It's amazing the things technology can accomplish!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Wii

Ok, how many of you have seen one or played with one? Maybe your kids orgrandkids? Well, I recently played on one when visiting some friends andI want one.....lolI quite imagine many would find it more interesting and desirable thanyou realize. I have never had any of the Nintendos or similar nor hadinterest. However, the Wii has amazing interactivity that even those ofus on oxygen can enjoy. I can't go out and play tennis but I could onit. It can be a mild form of getting any of us up out of the chair andmoving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball andtennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through themotions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions likethrowing the ball or swinging the bat.Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my livingroom and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will bringme

one. Nope. I haven't been good.

Bruce ... Hannah brought her WII over and we had more darn fun! We want one too.

Last night on QVC they were selling the same thing different name, same sport games for an unbelievable price. Can't remember it right now, but it was unbelievable! lol

I may look into it further.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Wii

Ok, how many of you have seen one or played with one? Maybe your kids orgrandkids? Well, I recently played on one when visiting some friends andI want one.....lolI quite imagine many would find it more interesting and desirable thanyou realize. I have never had any of the Nintendos or similar nor hadinterest. However, the Wii has amazing interactivity that even those ofus on oxygen can enjoy. I can't go out and play tennis but I could onit. It can be a mild form of getting any of us up out of the chair andmoving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball andtennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through themotions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions likethrowing the ball or swinging the bat.Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my livingroom and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will bringme one. Nope. I haven't been good.

My SMARTIE husband said the closest he has ever come to that game was a WII WII.. he is just so cute..  My Grand daughter has one and I watched them play and got myself exhausted.. Anyhow I am trying to make up my mind weather to go to the Dr. tomorrow. I am feeling so much better and it is such a pain to get ready and out the door.. I am going to see how I feel in the Morn.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Bruce ... Hannah brought her WII over and we had more darn fun! We want one too.Last night on QVC they were selling the same thing different name, same sport games for an unbelievable price. Can't remember it right now, but it was unbelievable!  lolI may look into it further.MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  WiiOk, how many of you have seen one or played with one? Maybe your kids orgrandkids? Well, I recently played on one when visiting some friends andI want one.....lolI quite imagine many would find it more interesting and desirable thanyou realize. I have never had any of the Nintendos or similar nor hadinterest. However, the Wii has amazing interactivity that even those ofus on oxygen can enjoy. I can't go out and play tennis but I could onit. It can be a mild form of getting any of us up out of the chair andmoving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball andtennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through themotions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions likethrowing the ball or swinging the bat.Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my livingroom and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will bringme one. Nope. I haven't been good.

Bruce:

Both my sons have them, but they both either got married, or will be married Sept 6 and they took theirs with them! I would like to buy one, but I don't know if the wife will want to spend the money. I'm gonna try. I really think it could help me physically. I faileed my last stress test a few months ago. In the past, I would have to stop because my legs wouldn't carry me, but this time I couldn't breath. I am not on CO2 yet.

The doctor won't let me take rehab at the hospital and told me to work out at home. If they won't let me excersise in a supervised hospital environment, I don't want to chance it at home. Last two years have been with the VA, but I think I'll return to my private doctors and see what they have to say.

Anyway, I would like the Wii!

Bob 63 Illinois COPD (96) PF (97) Heart Attack (05)

Wii

Ok, how many of you have seen one or played with one? Maybe your kids orgrandkids? Well, I recently played on one when visiting some friends andI want one.....lolI quite imagine many would find it more interesting and desirable thanyou realize. I have never had any of the Nintendos or similar nor hadinterest. However, the Wii has amazing interactivity that even those ofus on oxygen can enjoy. I can't go out and play tennis but I could onit. It can be a mild form of getting any of us up out of the chair andmoving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball andtennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through themotions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions likethrowing the ball or swinging the bat.Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my livingroom and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will bringme

one. Nope. I haven't been good.

HI PEGGY: TELL JOHN HE IS 2 FUNNY, THAT IS REALLY FUNNY.

LOVE, MARY LOU

>

>

> Bruce ... Hannah brought her WII over and we had more darn fun! We

> want one too.

> Last night on QVC they were selling the same thing different name,

> same sport games for an unbelievable price. Can't remember it

right

> now, but it was unbelievable! lol

> I may look into it further.

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> Wii

>

>

> Ok, how many of you have seen one or played with one? Maybe your

kids or

> grandkids? Well, I recently played on one when visiting some

friends and

> I want one.....lol

>

> I quite imagine many would find it more interesting and desirable

than

> you realize. I have never had any of the Nintendos or similar nor

had

> interest. However, the Wii has amazing interactivity that even

those of

> us on oxygen can enjoy. I can't go out and play tennis but I could

on

> it. It can be a mild form of getting any of us up out of the chair

and

> moving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball

and

> tennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through the

> motions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions like

> throwing the ball or swinging the bat.

>

> Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my

living

> room and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will

bring

> me one. Nope. I haven't been good.

>

Hi Bruce,

My grandson has one and my oldest son has one and I have played it and absolutely love it!! I want one, too!! I am hoping to get one from Santa, as well. Don't know about the being good part but I would still love to have one!! My grandson stayed with me during the day while school was out for the summer and he is 10 and we had a blast playing it. The tennis is really fun. I like the bowling, too. They have a Wii Fitness game, too, that has yoga. My grandson has the Carnival games and we threw darts at balloons just like at the Fair!! Was really fun. I agree. Great exercise!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: WiiTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 12:41 AM

Bruce:

Both my sons have them, but they both either got married, or will be married Sept 6 and they took theirs with them! I would like to buy one, but I don't know if the wife will want to spend the money. I'm gonna try. I really think it could help me physically. I faileed my last stress test a few months ago. In the past, I would have to stop because my legs wouldn't carry me, but this time I couldn't breath. I am not on CO2 yet.

The doctor won't let me take rehab at the hospital and told me to work out at home. If they won't let me excersise in a supervised hospital environment, I don't want to chance it at home. Last two years have been with the VA, but I think I'll return to my private doctors and see what they have to say.

Anyway, I would like the Wii!

Bob 63 Illinois COPD (96) PF (97) Heart Attack (05)

Wii

Ok, how many of you have seen one or played with one? Maybe your kids orgrandkids? Well, I recently played on one when visiting some friends andI want one.....lolI quite imagine many would find it more interesting and desirable thanyou realize. I have never had any of the Nintendos or similar nor hadinterest. However, the Wii has amazing interactivity that even those ofus on oxygen can enjoy. I can't go out and play tennis but I could onit. It can be a mild form of getting any of us up out of the chair andmoving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball andtennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through themotions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions likethrowing the ball or swinging the bat.Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my livingroom and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will

bringme one. Nope. I haven't been good.

I have been waiting to get the Wii with the Wii Fit bundle for

several weeks now. Unfortunately, they are selling like hotcakes and

are hard to find locally...they are even sold out online at

bestbuy.com and walmart.com. My son told me they are available down

in Florida where he is, so I may have him send me one.

Our local hospital has it in their Physical Therapy department.

There was a story last spring about one of the university football

players using it to rehab after shoulder surgery!

Steve aka...Knip Dx 9/07 confirmed via VATS 12/07

57 NH

>

>

kids or

friends and

> I want one.....lol

>

than

had

those of

on

and

and

>

living

bring

>

I used to play Nintendo games with my cousin, the Pac Man games. I never bowled. The dart game, I only seem them on tv, I might take it up as hobby...as my mom says just to be careful not poke out someone's eye or anywhere else lol!....

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Re: Wii

I have been waiting to get the Wii with the Wii Fit bundle for several weeks now. Unfortunately, they are selling like hotcakes and are hard to find locally...they are even sold out online at bestbuy.com and walmart.com. My son told me they are available down in Florida where he is, so I may have him send me one.Our local hospital has it in their Physical Therapy department. There was a story last spring about one of the university football players using it to rehab after shoulder surgery!Steve aka...Knip Dx 9/07 confirmed via VATS 12/0757 NH>> > Ok, how many of you have seen one or played with one? Maybe your kids or> grandkids? Well, I

recently played on one when visiting some friends and> I want one.....lol> > I quite imagine many would find it more interesting and desirable than> you realize. I have never had any of the Nintendos or similar nor had> interest. However, the Wii has amazing interactivity that even those of> us on oxygen can enjoy. I can't go out and play tennis but I could on> it. It can be a mild form of getting any of us up out of the chair and> moving around and playing. I bowled and played darts and baseball and> tennis. I didn't try the guitar hero. You actually go through the> motions of the sport just lightly and smaller. You make motions like> throwing the ball or swinging the bat.> > Just to me it seems like something fun to do that I can do in my living> room and while not exercise it is activity. Maybe Santa Claus will

bring> me one. Nope. I haven't been good.>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

>Bruce and all who have been talking about Wii, please tell me what

it is and what it does. Though I still get around on my own, due to

Multiple Sclerosis I'm limited in things I can do and have trouble

coming up with things to stimulate my mind.

Bruce, where are you at?

noreen

> Bruce,

> It's funny you brought up the Wii.... as you know I spent time last

week at my sisters and her son, my nephew has a Wii. He's nearly 15

so has all the typical games but also has some of the kinds of things

you talked about and also a very intriguing program called Wii Fit.

> If I had the money I'd buy a system tomorrow just to be able to use

Wii Fit. I played with it enough to know that it would be a

tremendous help to me. You can tailor your moves to your ability

level as you mentioned and utilize different features within the

program. There's yoga, strength training, balance and aerobics. I

just loved the thing and I'm not at all a video game afficianado

either. It's amazing the things technology can accomplish!

>

> Beth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

>

>

>

>

> Wii

>

>

>

kids or

friends and

> I want one.....lol

>

than

had

those of

on

and

and

>

living

bring

>