bronchoscope tomorrow in Indianapolis at 11 a.m. because my breathing

test on the 19th also was not as good as it had been before. I am

praying that my lung is not trying to reject again, but that I just

need to get back to my physical therapy. I'd much rather spent my time

at the Y in the water doing my exercises than have to go through

hospital treatment again for rejection.

Love and Aloha,

Judy IPF 11/06 TX 11/22/07

Judy, I am so sorry you are having a problem. I certainly will pray for you. Love and strength to you. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi All,My follow up with my lung doctor on Aug. 19 included all the usual blood tests, chest X Ray and this time bone density test and Zometa IV to help prevent osteoporisis. The next 6 days I was extremely exhausted and thought it was the Zometa but have also been SOB for several weeks or maybe actually 2 months now and kept blaming it on the hot weather and the fact that I have not been going to the YMCA to do my water physical therapy because my sensitive skin has bruised and bled so much I feared infection. Mon. eve I sent my lung coordinator an email and told her I didn't understand why I was still so fatigued and so short of breath whenever I am on my feet even with my cane or walker; and she called yesterday and said the doctor scheduled me for a bronchoscope tomorrow in Indianapolis at 11 a.m. because my breathing test on the 19th also was not as good as it had been before. I am praying that my lung is not trying to reject again, but that I just need to get back to my physical therapy. I'd much rather spent my time at the Y in the water doing my exercises than have to go through hospital treatment again for rejection. Love and Aloha,Judy IPF 11/06 TX 11/22/07

Hi Judy,

I Hope and Pray all goes Well for you!

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Prayer Request for Judy W

Hi All,My follow up with my lung doctor on Aug. 19 included all the usual blood tests, chest X Ray and this time bone density test and Zometa IV to help prevent osteoporisis. The next 6 days I was extremely exhausted and thought it was the Zometa but have also been SOB for several weeks or maybe actually 2 months now and kept blaming it on the hot weather and the fact that I have not been going to the YMCA to do my water physical therapy because my sensitive skin has bruised and bled so much I feared infection. Mon. eve I sent my lung coordinator an email and told her I didn't understand why I was still so fatigued and so short of breath whenever I am on my feet even with my cane or walker; and she called yesterday and said the doctor scheduled me for a bronchoscope tomorrow in Indianapolis at 11 a.m. because my breathing test on the 19th also was not as good as it had been before. I am praying

that my lung is not trying to reject again, but that I just need to get back to my physical therapy. I'd much rather spent my time at the Y in the water doing my exercises than have to go through hospital treatment again for rejection. Love and Aloha,Judy IPF 11/06 TX 11/22/07

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Judy,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so lousy. Hope the doctors can sort it out quickly so you can get back to doing what you want to do! I will pray that you don't need to go into the hospital but if you do that you recover very very fast!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Prayer Request for Judy W

Hi All,My follow up with my lung doctor on Aug. 19 included all the usual blood tests, chest X Ray and this time bone density test and Zometa IV to help prevent osteoporisis. The next 6 days I was extremely exhausted and thought it was the Zometa but have also been SOB for several weeks or maybe actually 2 months now and kept blaming it on the hot weather and the fact that I have not been going to the YMCA to do my water physical therapy because my sensitive skin has bruised and bled so much I feared infection. Mon. eve I sent my lung coordinator an email and told her I didn't understand why I was still so fatigued and so short of breath whenever I am on my feet even with my cane or walker; and she called yesterday and said the doctor scheduled me for a bronchoscope tomorrow in Indianapolis at 11 a.m. because my breathing test on the 19th also was not as good as it had been before. I am praying

that my lung is not trying to reject again, but that I just need to get back to my physical therapy. I'd much rather spent my time at the Y in the water doing my exercises than have to go through hospital treatment again for rejection. Love and Aloha,Judy IPF 11/06 TX 11/22/07

Judy,

It is incredible to think that you have made it through your first year. I know it hasn't been easy, but you are an amazing woman to have come through so many trials. I am praying that the tests go well, that your lung isn't rejecting, and that both your strength and stamina come back quickly. God bless you Judy- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Subject: Prayer Request for Judy WTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 9:16 AM