Guest guest

So, not only do we have sliding scales for our insulin we now have

sliding scales for our SS*G*

I was born in 1947 and have to wait til I am 67 before I can retire

with full benefits, Ugggggg!!!!

Ruby

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability. I lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. This morning I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the claim as of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise others to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your support and prayers.

Joe

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

Joe, that is a wonderful thing. Congratulations... enjoy riding with a little less weight on you. Just great. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi all,     I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability. I lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. This morning I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the claim as of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise others to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman Chambliss and members of the  breathe support group for your support and prayers.                                                              JoeJOE/JOANIEJOE 60 IPF<5F6BC08D-8859-4C32-8583-B3B1BBA931D8>1/2008GRIFFIN, GA.<8A967A73-448E-4BF0-93F5-E1D39C81EBD4>

fantastic! good luck

ken

Social Security

Hi all,

I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability. I lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. This morning I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the claim as of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise others to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your support and prayers.

Joe

GRIFFIN, GA.

Joe

Congratulations....bet I know who you'll be voting for. Its so nice to

find representatives helping their constituents. I knew a congressman

years ago that the other party never even opposed. The reason was he had

the most incredible office for helping people and resolving problems.

Seems everyone had either directly benefitted or had family or friends

who had. I know if I lived where you do, Chambliss would have just

earned my vote and I don't even know what party or what views.

>

> Hi all,

> I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability.

I

> lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. This

morning

> I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the

claim as

> of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise

others

> to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman

> Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your support

and

> prayers.

> Joe

>     JOE/JOANIE

> JOE 60 IPF1/2008

> GRIFFIN, GA.

>

YOU BET!!!! This afternoon I received a deposit from SSDI. Boy was that fast. Just recently there was an article in the Atlanta Journal that there was around10,000 cases in Ga. That were held up due to the bureaucracy !!!!

Fyi he is a republican and I did vote for him when he ran for senator.

Last night when on the conference call, I mentioned that I purchased a power inverter that I can now use my house concentrator in my truck. Beth suggested I e-mail the info. It was purchased from Harbor Freight in Macon, Ga., but can be purchased on line from Harbor Freight. It is item # 93761 and was $89.99. You will need to wire up to your car or truck and the material will be around $70-$90, depending on how far you need to run the wires. It is a 1200 watt with a 3200 watt surge. It has an automatic shut off if the voltage goes too high or too low. I wired up temporarily and it works great. If I can be of help please holler.

Joe

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Social Security

JoeCongratulations....bet I know who you'll be voting for. Its so nice tofind representatives helping their constituents. I knew a congressmanyears ago that the other party never even opposed. The reason was he hadthe most incredible office for helping people and resolving problems.Seems everyone had either directly benefitted or had family or friendswho had. I know if I lived where you do, Chambliss would have justearned my vote and I don't even know what party or what views.>> Hi all,> I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability.I> lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. Thismorning> I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded theclaim as> of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would adviseothers> to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman> Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your supportand> prayers.> Joe>     JOE/JOANIE> JOE 60 IPF1/2008> GRIFFIN, GA.>

Joe

I've considered a power inverter. Now, since I use liquid and carry a

reservoir when I travel I really don't need one. But, I'm amazed more

people don't use them. You can run any small appliance off one.

> >

> > Hi all,

> > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS

disability.

> I

> > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. This

> morning

> > I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the

> claim as

> > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise

> others

> > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you

Congressman

> > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your support

> and

> > prayers.

> > Joe

> >     JOE/JOANIE

> > JOE 60 IPF1/2008

> > GRIFFIN, GA.

> >

>

hi Bruce,

please tell me about the resevoir for liquid o2 when you travel. thanksPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: Re: Social SecurityTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 1:02 AM

JoeI've considered a power inverter. Now, since I use liquid and carry areservoir when I travel I really don't need one. But, I'm amazed morepeople don't use them. You can run any small appliance off one.> >> > Hi all,> > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SSdisability.> I> > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss.

This> morning> > I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the> claim as> > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise> others> > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank youCongressman> > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your support> and> > prayers.> > Joe> >     JOE/JOANIE> > JOE 60 IPF1/2008> > GRIFFIN, GA.> >>

Pink Joyce

Well, as a liquid user, I get a reservoir for my vehicle when I travel.

I have it carried into the hotels and use it at night and refill my

Marathon from it for day. Now, of course, one could use a concentrator

in the hotel if they normally did at home.

Depending on the length of the trip (time wise) I get either a 25 pound

or 50 pound reservoir (50 and 100 pounds including the reservoir when

full). The sit in the seat strapped in by the seat belt. If you want you

can hook directly to it while driving but I just use my Marathon.

Also, depending on the length of trip I make arrangements to get it

refilled periodically while on the trip. While you can have them come to

your hotel or the home where you're visiting, I normally have just

driven to a supplier and had it filled.

I know it seems like it's a pain to handle. However, thats

underestimating the help available. I've just found people so friendly

and willing to help get it in and out, even when i was at a small motel

in West Texas which had no luggage carts or staff. The desk person (I

think daughter of owner) told the maids and two of them met me and did

it. In the past I was always someone to hesitate to ask for any help but

never once has anyone made me feel like I was imposing.

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS

> disability.

> > I

> > > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss.

This

> > morning

> > > I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded

the

> > claim as

> > > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would

advise

> > others

> > > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you

> Congressman

> > > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your

support

> > and

> > > prayers.

> > > Joe

> > >     JOE/JOANIE

> > > JOE 60 IPF1/2008

> > > GRIFFIN, GA.

> > >

> >

>

Hi "Pink" ...long time no see! Good to see the little rose again.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Social SecurityTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 1:02 AM

JoeI've considered a power inverter. Now, since I use liquid and carry areservoir when I travel I really don't need one. But, I'm amazed morepeople don't use them. You can run any small appliance off one.> >> > Hi all,> > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SSdisability.> I> > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. This> morning> > I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the> claim as> > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise> others> > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank youCongressman> > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your support> and> > prayers.> > Joe> >     JOE/JOANIE> > JOE 60 IPF1/2008> > GRIFFIN, GA.> >>

hi Sher, i like nasturtiums too, mine did very well this summerPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Social SecurityTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 1:02 AM

JoeI've considered a power inverter. Now, since I use liquid and carry areservoir when I travel I really don't need one. But, I'm amazed morepeople don't use them. You can run any small appliance off one.> >> > Hi all,> > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SSdisability.> I> > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss.

This> morning> > I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded the> claim as> > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would advise> others> > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank youCongressman> > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your support> and> > prayers.> > Joe> >     JOE/JOANIE> > JOE 60 IPF1/2008> > GRIFFIN, GA.> >>

thanks bruce, where do you get the reservoir? is it yours? or do you borrow it? or rent it? is it as big as R2D2?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: Re: Social SecurityTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 3:43 AM

Pink JoyceWell, as a liquid user, I get a reservoir for my vehicle when I travel.I have it carried into the hotels and use it at night and refill myMarathon from it for day. Now, of course, one could use a concentratorin the hotel if they normally did at home.Depending on the length of the trip (time wise) I get either a 25 poundor 50 pound reservoir (50 and 100 pounds including the reservoir whenfull). The sit in the seat strapped in by the seat belt. If you want youcan hook directly to it while driving but I just use my Marathon.Also, depending on the length of trip I make arrangements to get itrefilled periodically while on the trip. While you can have them come toyour hotel or the home where you're visiting, I normally have justdriven to a supplier and had it filled.I know it seems like it's a pain to handle. However, thatsunderestimating the help available. I've just

found people so friendlyand willing to help get it in and out, even when i was at a small motelin West Texas which had no luggage carts or staff. The desk person (Ithink daughter of owner) told the maids and two of them met me and didit. In the past I was always someone to hesitate to ask for any help butnever once has anyone made me feel like I was imposing.> > >> > > Hi all,> > > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS> disability.> > I> > > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss.This> > morning> > > I received a call from his office and informed me I was awardedthe> > claim as> > > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and wouldadvise> > others> > > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you> Congressman> > > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for yoursupport> > and> > > prayers.> > > Joe> > >     JOE/JOANIE> > > JOE 60 IPF1/2008> > > GRIFFIN, GA.>

> >> >>

Pink Joyce

Well, not sure what size your R2D2 is......typical home reservoir is

100 pounds, some 75 and some 144. These are 50 or 25 so smaller. My

oxygen supplier brings it when I'm going to travel and puts it in my

vehicle. They don't charge for it.

> > > >

> > > > Hi all,

> > > > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS

> > disability.

> > > I

> > > > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby

Chambliss.

> This

> > > morning

> > > > I received a call from his office and informed me I was

awarded

> the

> > > claim as

> > > > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would

> advise

> > > others

> > > > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you

> > Congressman

> > > > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your

> support

> > > and

> > > > prayers.

> > > > Joe

> > > >     JOE/JOANIE

> > > > JOE 60 IPF1/2008

> > > > GRIFFIN, GA.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Bruce--I will have to check it out, thanks for the infoPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: Re: Social SecurityTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 3:11 AM

Pink JoyceWell, not sure what size your R2D2 is......typical home reservoir is 100 pounds, some 75 and some 144. These are 50 or 25 so smaller. My oxygen supplier brings it when I'm going to travel and puts it in my vehicle. They don't charge for it.> > > >> > > > Hi all,> > > > I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS> > disability.> > > I> > > > lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby

Chambliss.> This> > > morning> > > > I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded> the> > > claim as> > > > of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would> advise> > > others> > > > to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you> > Congressman> > > > Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your> support> > > and> > > > prayers.> > > > Joe> > > >     JOE/JOANIE> > > > JOE 60 IPF1/2008> > > > GRIFFIN, GA.> > > >> > >> >>