RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy...............ah yes, I remember that small detail. I am on 4, 5, or 6 liters. Thanx for your response. jim

Hey Folks, I'm trying to gather info about a portable unit. All I know of them is that they operate on batteries and the batteries don't last very long........ .and their not cheap.

If anyone uses a machine like this and could take a moment I'd really appreciate it.

Questions like.......why did you choose that one? What do you like/dislike about it? How long do the batteries take to recharge.

Thank You,

jim IPF 05

alaska

btw......... .......the answer is "NO"........ ..I don't think she was a wise choice. I like , She's been a good Governor, her husband is from this community and we all know him and like him.......She commercial fishes here every summer. It's thought here that this chair is just too big for her at this time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE! A little belated -but still full of good wishes! Besides a lot of yummy cake and ice cream, I hope you have a pain free birth-day, week, and year. Tomorrow I am meeting Geeta by Disneyland and I am so excited! I will take pictures and post them as soon as one of my kids can help me with them .I still can't believe she is actually here. God bless you dear Queen- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Subject: Re: PeggyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 12:43 PM

Peggy,

I am glad the cold is better. A good long sleep is a healer. Who wants to be awake with a cold?! Take care of you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > Peggy,> > How is your cold today? Are you feeling any better? I know it takes > us longer to recover from colds.> > We are finally having the rain from the tropical storm and it is a > lot of rain! The drought has devastated our area and this rain is a > welcome relief.> > Take good care of yourself, Peggy!> > Love & Toodles> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>