RemedySpot.com

Re: Pink

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PINK HI, how in the world are you ?? It is so good to see your post. Fill us in on how you are doing. As far as portable 02. I use the M6 in the cart. I pull it behind me. Well it just follows me around. Easy to use. I lift it in and out of the car. no problem. is always with me now if I go out so he changes it out if necessary. I use 8L walking. sitting 4 to 5L but in my recliner at home none and stayfrom 93 to 95. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Jim,I used the Inogen a couple of times for air travel.  It was OK,  Bulky for me.  the first time my o2 company loaned it to me, the second time they rented it to me.  Both times there was a defective battery, it only reached 70% capacity, so it's timing was less than what it should have been.  Easy to recharge. I know someone who rented a Sequel Eclipse for a car trip.  Was very pleased with it.  It is kind of heavy for me, but i would use it if necessary. I saw someone with a Respironics.  It's small and looks easy to use. Don't know anything about maximum liters per minute on any of them. Recently Invacare came out with the XPO2, small, lite weight, "pulse dose delivery settings 1-5"  I am looking for a portable unit, not necessarily a concentrator, just an everyday unit, that has wheels.  The Helios and the M6 are heavy for me to carry, so i put them in a stroller when i walk the dog or go shopping, etc.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for wheels for these small units?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania