RemedySpot.com

hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi peggy

i am doing ok--using 4 liters on exertion, walking the dog, etc. had a flare up in the spring, transplant doc suggested listing, but increased prednisone to 40 and flare up went down, have been weaning pred down to 15. Just increased to 17.5 due to weird feelings. Think it may have been change in blood pressure meds. Blue Cross refused to pay for what i was taking, so changed to something else and weird symptoms started about the same time, so off of BP med for now--weird feelings went away.

will see family doc sept 15th

this has been one very hot and humid summer, hard to get motivated

until last couple of weeks, spent a lot of time in my garden--don't have the energy for it that I used to have

bending down is a problem--makes me cough, so if i plan ahead, i bring a stool into garden when i work

can't drive long distances anymore--when the tires hit the side of the road, I woke up

had a sleep study and nap study--no sleep apnea, waiting for follow-up to nap study

Jerry is doing well--he's gaining weight, kidney stones are disolving, glad he changed docs

noticed a lot of the same names on web site and a lot of new names

hope every one is doing ok

as for the new names, sorry to see them, but glad you found this support group

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania