Rate this topic

Guest guest

Judy,

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this rejection

episode. Will you have to stay in the hospital the whole

week for the treatment? This has to be a crushing

disappointment to you and your family, and I'll be

praying that the medication will be just the thing to

correct the situation and get you back on track.

You've been so strong, Judy, and I know you can see

this through. I'm just sorry you're having to endure

another setback. Hang in there.

Hugs and blessings,

Gwynne Single-lung transplant for IPF on 4-3-08

at UTHSC San Ft. Worth, TX

Gwynne---

Yes, I will be in the Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis at least for 7

days. Last Nov. I was in there for 10 days but they didn't start the

themoglobin treatment until day 3 or 4 and had to reduce the dosage a

couple of days so kept me 3 extra days. This weekend I just plan on

taking it easy except I do hope to get some photos put into frames and

hope my son will help me get them hung up. My house is still a

cluttered mess, but it is a different clutter than it was last April.

The last 2 months I just have not been up to getting things done once I

start them. Hopefully after this treatment I will be better and will

feel strong enough to get some of these things done finally.

However, a couple of weeks ago I did do some Christmas shopping already

since Kohl's department store had a big sale on summer clothes and my 4

youngest grandkids live in Hawaii.

Love and Aloha and thanks to all who will pray for me.

Judy IPF 11/06 TX 8/22/07 3rd rejection treatment this next week

In Breathe-Support , Gwynne Keyland wrote:

>

> Judy,

> I'm so sorry you're having to go through this rejection

> episode. Will you have to stay in the hospital the whole

> week for the treatment? This has to be a crushing

> disappointment to you and your family, and I'll be

> praying that the medication will be just the thing to

> correct the situation and get you back on track.

> You've been so strong, Judy, and I know you can see

> this through. I'm just sorry you're having to endure

> another setback. Hang in there.

>

> Hugs and blessings,

> Gwynne Single-lung transplant for IPF on 4-3-08

> at UTHSC San Ft. Worth, TX

>

Judy,

I'm so sorry that you are going through this again. I'm hoping and praying that all goes well and this takes care of the rejection once and for all!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Judy

Gwynne---Yes, I will be in the Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis at least for 7 days. Last Nov. I was in there for 10 days but they didn't start the themoglobin treatment until day 3 or 4 and had to reduce the dosage a couple of days so kept me 3 extra days. This weekend I just plan on taking it easy except I do hope to get some photos put into frames and hope my son will help me get them hung up. My house is still a cluttered mess, but it is a different clutter than it was last April. The last 2 months I just have not been up to getting things done once I start them. Hopefully after this treatment I will be better and will feel strong enough to get some of these things done finally.However, a couple of weeks ago I did do some Christmas shopping already since Kohl's department store had a big sale on summer clothes and my 4 youngest grandkids live in Hawaii.Love and Aloha and thanks

to all who will pray for me.Judy IPF 11/06 TX 8/22/07 3rd rejection treatment this next weekIn Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com, Gwynne Keyland <gwynnek@... > wrote:>> Judy,> I'm so sorry you're having to go through this rejection> episode. Will you have to stay in the hospital the whole> week for the treatment? This has to be a crushing> disappointment to you and your family, and I'll be> praying that the medication will be just the thing to> correct the situation and get you back on track.> You've been so strong, Judy, and I know you can see> this through. I'm just sorry you're having to endure> another setback. Hang in there.> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne Single-lung transplant for IPF on 4-3-08>

at UTHSC San Ft. Worth, TX>

Judy ... You are in my prayers . Let's join together in prayer for this hospital time to pass quickly and be all you need it to be.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Judy

Gwynne---Yes, I will be in the Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis at least for 7 days. Last Nov. I was in there for 10 days but they didn't start the themoglobin treatment until day 3 or 4 and had to reduce the dosage a couple of days so kept me 3 extra days. This weekend I just plan on taking it easy except I do hope to get some photos put into frames and hope my son will help me get them hung up. My house is still a cluttered mess, but it is a different clutter than it was last April. The last 2 months I just have not been up to getting things done once I start them. Hopefully after this treatment I will be better and will feel strong enough to get some of these things done finally.However, a couple of weeks ago I did do some Christmas shopping already since Kohl's department store had a big sale on summer clothes and my 4 youngest grandkids live in Hawaii.Love and Aloha and thanks to all who will pray for me.Judy IPF 11/06 TX 8/22/07 3rd rejection treatment this next weekIn Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com, Gwynne Keyland <gwynnek@... > wrote:>> Judy,> I'm so sorry you're having to go through this rejection> episode. Will you have to stay in the hospital the whole> week for the treatment? This has to be a crushing> disappointment to you and your family, and I'll be> praying that the medication will be just the thing to> correct the situation and get you back on track.> You've been so strong, Judy, and I know you can see> this through. I'm just sorry you're having to endure> another setback. Hang in there.> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne Single-lung transplant for IPF on 4-3-08> at UTHSC San Ft. Worth, TX>