RemedySpot.com

Inverter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joe,

Thanks for posting this information about the inverter. I'm going to go ahead and do this, this month I think depending on finances. Obviously this isn't something I would attempt to wire and install myself. Would I take my car to a garage that does electrical work on cars? I confess to being pretty clueless about this kind of thing. Any words of wisdom?

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Social Security

JoeCongratulations. ...bet I know who you'll be voting for. Its so nice tofind representatives helping their constituents. I knew a congressmanyears ago that the other party never even opposed. The reason was he hadthe most incredible office for helping people and resolving problems.Seems everyone had either directly benefitted or had family or friendswho had. I know if I lived where you do, Chambliss would have justearned my vote and I don't even know what party or what views.>> Hi all,> I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability.I> lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. Thismorning> I

received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded theclaim as> of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would adviseothers> to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman> Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your supportand> prayers.> Joe>     JOE/JOANIE> JOE 60 IPF1/2008> GRIFFIN, GA.>

It is a very simple wiring job. Most any garage can do it. Probably about an hour to 2 hours .

Joe

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Inverter

Joe,

Thanks for posting this information about the inverter. I'm going to go ahead and do this, this month I think depending on finances. Obviously this isn't something I would attempt to wire and install myself. Would I take my car to a garage that does electrical work on cars? I confess to being pretty clueless about this kind of thing. Any words of wisdom?

Beth

JoeCongratulations. ...bet I know who you'll be voting for. Its so nice tofind representatives helping their constituents. I knew a congressmanyears ago that the other party never even opposed. The reason was he hadthe most incredible office for helping people and resolving problems.Seems everyone had either directly benefitted or had family or friendswho had. I know if I lived where you do, Chambliss would have justearned my vote and I don't even know what party or what views.>> Hi all,> I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability.I> lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. Thismorning> I received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded theclaim as> of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would adviseothers> to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman> Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your supportand> prayers.> Joe>     JOE/JOANIE> JOE 60 IPF1/2008> GRIFFIN, GA.>

Thanks Joe!

Beth

JoeCongratulations. ...bet I know who you'll be voting for. Its so nice tofind representatives helping their constituents. I knew a congressmanyears ago that the other party never even opposed. The reason was he hadthe most incredible office for helping people and resolving problems.Seems everyone had either directly benefitted or had family or friendswho had. I know if I lived where you do, Chambliss would have justearned my vote and I don't even know what party or what views.>> Hi all,> I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about SS disability.I> lost my initial request and contacted our Sen. Saxby Chambliss. Thismorning> I

received a call from his office and informed me I was awarded theclaim as> of Wednesday. I was really elated to hear the news and would adviseothers> to contact your congressman and representatives. Thank you Congressman> Chambliss and members of the breathe support group for your supportand> prayers.> Joe>     JOE/JOANIE> JOE 60 IPF1/2008> GRIFFIN, GA.>