RemedySpot.com

Behind on Messages

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone! I am a little behind and I need to post some messages.

Happy Birthday, Joyce! I hope yesterday was a great day for you and your family.

Gwynnie, I loved the pictures of Colorado. Eddie went to Colorado in 2006 and came back with some awesome scenes. created a pastel drawing of one of his pics.

Pink is back! Pink Joyce, glad you are back.

Bruce, everytime I think of ice cream I think of when you had ice cream with Eddie & me in San !

Portable concentrator: Someone was wanting to know about one. I have a Respironics Evergo. It pulses up to six liters. I bought it when we flew to San last May. I used it when I went to swim in my brother's pool. Worked great for me had no alarms. It has two batteries and it can last up to 8 hours( 2 liters) on both batteries if you are on battery power only. I always try to plug it in where ever I go. I love it! When I was out of liquid O2, I used the portable.

has finished her first week of work at the daycare. Tonight & tomorrow night, she will work at Schlotzsky's Deli from 5:00 pm until about 9:30 or 10:00 pm. She can continue the babysitting at the church that she goes to (she goes to a different church than we do but sometimes we go there, too) which is on Wednesday mornings and sometimes other times as needed. All of this experience will get her ready for a graphic design job in the future. One of the things that she has to learn is to change the diapers of fourteen 2 year olds quicker.

Everybody, take care! Have a good Labor Day weekend!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Hi Jane ... hope all is going well with you personally.

I'm glad to read that is so busy. It's feast or famine, right? Job experience is always good for the future.

Wow, changing diapers for 14 2 y/o! She finishes at one "end" and has to start all over again. lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Behind on Messages

Hi Everyone! I am a little behind and I need to post some messages.

Happy Birthday, Joyce! I hope yesterday was a great day for you and your family.

Gwynnie, I loved the pictures of Colorado. Eddie went to Colorado in 2006 and came back with some awesome scenes. created a pastel drawing of one of his pics.

Pink is back! Pink Joyce, glad you are back.

Bruce, everytime I think of ice cream I think of when you had ice cream with Eddie & me in San !

Portable concentrator: Someone was wanting to know about one. I have a Respironics Evergo. It pulses up to six liters. I bought it when we flew to San last May. I used it when I went to swim in my brother's pool. Worked great for me had no alarms. It has two batteries and it can last up to 8 hours( 2 liters) on both batteries if you are on battery power only. I always try to plug it in where ever I go. I love it! When I was out of liquid O2, I used the portable.

has finished her first week of work at the daycare. Tonight & tomorrow night, she will work at Schlotzsky's Deli from 5:00 pm until about 9:30 or 10:00 pm. She can continue the babysitting at the church that she goes to (she goes to a different church than we do but sometimes we go there, too) which is on Wednesday mornings and sometimes other times as needed. All of this experience will get her ready for a graphic design job in the future. One of the things that she has to learn is to change the diapers of fourteen 2 year olds quicker.

Everybody, take care! Have a good Labor Day weekend!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl