RemedySpot.com

Mama-Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mama-Sher,

How are you doing? I have a cold but not a bad one. I think it is getting better.

I am glad that is working. Now, if I could just get Eddie to settle down and quit freaking out! Everytime he calls, everytime he comes home, he wants to know what is doing and/or has done. Sometimes when he walks in the door, if it is not immediately evident to him, then he goes beserk. I cannot remember every little thing that she has done everyday. Maybe he will relax. He had a surpirise yesterday though. His boss from the second job (Schlotzsky Deli) told him that he had a bonus check for him. Eddie was pretty happy at that so maybe he will just keep on keeping on at work!!!! LOL

In two weeks I go back to Emory for another study visit with PFTs, etc. but no panting! I am pretty happy about that!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Jane ... I'm doing fairly well although staying quiet. The toy I crocheted for my granddaughter didn't suit me...I discovered I had used the wrong sized hook, so no wonder it looked "funny". So I'm doing it over. I want this to be something that will last over the years to come. I'm doing something for each of the kids for Christmas. Crocheting I mean.

You're probably anxious to get to Emory and see how everything is going. I'm always glad to get "new" results.

I'll go over to private mail about Eddie...don't want to be personal on the board.

Love ya

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Mama-Sher

Mama-Sher,

How are you doing? I have a cold but not a bad one. I think it is getting better.

I am glad that is working. Now, if I could just get Eddie to settle down and quit freaking out! Everytime he calls, everytime he comes home, he wants to know what is doing and/or has done. Sometimes when he walks in the door, if it is not immediately evident to him, then he goes beserk. I cannot remember every little thing that she has done everyday. Maybe he will relax. He had a surpirise yesterday though. His boss from the second job (Schlotzsky Deli) told him that he had a bonus check for him. Eddie was pretty happy at that so maybe he will just keep on keeping on at work!!!! LOL

In two weeks I go back to Emory for another study visit with PFTs, etc. but no panting! I am pretty happy about that!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl