RemedySpot.com

Pul

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi: Well I did it. I made an appt with a new pul. what does eveyone think of this? I want to ask him how many IPF cases he has treated? Would that be out of line? Also any suggestions on things I should ask etc. PLEASE HELP!

Amy

Amy

It's absolutely in line. Many pulmonologists lack enough experience with

PF. Now, if we have a local pulmonologist with little and one we drive

to at a teaching hospital with lots then that sometimes works. But,

thats a very reasonable question. Do not be scared to ask hard questions

of your doctors.

>

> Hi: Well I did it. I made an appt with a new pul. what does eveyone

think of this? I want to ask him how many IPF cases he has treated?

Would that be out of line? Also any suggestions on things I should ask

etc.. PLEASE HELP!

> Amy

>

Amy, If you are nervous about asking questions just have a list IN YOUR HAND and say "I have a few questions for you" He or she should be very glad you are looking for information. NO question is out of line. We're with you. can't wait until you post after your appointment. You can do it.  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi:  Well I did it.  I made an appt with a new pul. what does eveyone think of this?  I want to ask him how many IPF cases he has treated?  Would that be out of line?  Also any suggestions on things I should ask etc. PLEASE HELP!Amy

Hi Amy .... hey girl, stand up straight, hitch "those girls" up and ask any question you want to! There is no reason to be intimidated by any dr. There is no question "out of line" when it comes to your health.

It is a good question and important to know how well experienced he is in this particular field.

I don't know where you are in your progression but ask any and lots of questions. Write them down as you think of them and take the list with you.

Learn quickly to be your own best advocate!

Love,

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pul

Hi: Well I did it. I made an appt with a new pul. what does eveyone think of this? I want to ask him how many IPF cases he has treated? Would that be out of line? Also any suggestions on things I should ask etc. PLEASE HELP!

Amy