RemedySpot.com

and Geeta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I MET GEETA! I wish I had bigger letters and better words to describe how incredible it was to meet one of our members from across the world. Geeta is just like her posts-elegant, intelligent, kind, beautiful mind, beautiful spirit, beautiful lady. I met her and her wonderful family across the street from Disneyland. We spent an hour and a half at Denny's, but I could have spent days! She is such an inspiration. She has been fighting PF for over 13 years and despite severe osteoporosis and o2 24/7 is still an adventurer who lives life to the fullest. Not only did she brave a 16 hour flight to get here, she is also visiting all the California sites before her daughter's Nov. due date. I am attaching our picture and will post more tomorrow. Tonight I can't stop thinking that life is such an amazing journey filled with endless

joys and surprises. God bless you all-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

gray hair?> > > >> > > >> > > > Remember me? I have been growing my hair out from red to gray. > > Well,> > > > I have given over to not being gray! Now I am blond! At least > > it's> > > > not

red any more! Is anyone else still growning their color out?> > > > Joy in Seattle> > > >> > >> >>