RemedySpot.com

Coffee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ken,

That's really interesting. I've never heard that before. It almost sounds like a full blown allergy. Just goes to show how different we all are and what's safe or innocuous for one can be deadly for another.

Stay safe and have a glass of wine for me!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Pool Party

Good morning all!After my last round of doctors visits my sisters (4) wanted to get together to discuss all the details. They want to keep up to date, aware and familiar with my condition and its progression.WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY! It was the first time they had seen me since I was put on 02. Even though I had told them previously, it was a shock for them to see me wearing the nose hose. They all had a little cry until I told them not to because I was feeling better and that is a good thing! We spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool, floating around, talking politics, children, mother, old memories, school, husbands, food , ETC!!!They all know that my favorite foods are those served cold.....So they fed me; lots of cold salads---dill cucumber chicken salad UUM....tuna capers tomatoes UUUM.....marinated veggies UUM.....pasta UUM and fruit UUM...We swam and talked some more and then had cake and coffee

and talked doctors and tests and such for another 3 hours...WHAT A GREAT DAY and a great bunch of sisters. I read so much about people with strong support groups and I know from personal experience what a difference it makes. My heart is so full today and I wanted to share with my air family and other part of my support group.Roxanne, 58, South Carolina2006 Asthma/ PF2008 IPF/ Sarcoidosis/ GerdLady Slipper Orchid