RemedySpot.com

Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes Roxanne, thank you very much, it was in the mail today

sharon p ph 2008> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Peggy!> > I have my own concentrator, plus my own portable> > concentrator, and one E-Tank. We will probably leave> maybe> > 4 am and will try to get there around noon. When is> MB> > ariving? And whatever happened to that Hurricane> > phine? I haven't heard anything about what> > happened to her.> > Toodles> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka> > pianolady_musicgirl> > > > > > >> > > Hey Missy Jane, How

are your plans doing? When do> > y'all plan on > > > leaving and getting here.> > > We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta.> > > I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and> that> > you and MB are. > > > told the Apria guy> > > today that Y'all were coming. Do you need> them to> > bring a > > > concentrator for night?> > > Just call your provider and they will bring them> no> > problem.> > > Beth has her own she is a "Have> concentrator> > will travel.."> > > I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will> be> > fine.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > >

Florida, IPF/UIP> > > > > > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who> lift> > us to our feet,> > > when our wings have trouble remembering how to> > fly."> > >