RemedySpot.com

I do not feel good at all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't feel good, weak, tired, and think the lack of pred. has hurt my

body. I have an appt with my PCP 8am Tues. for blood work too. Goin'

to call pulmo too.

I feel so out of it for a week now since going down to 10mg pred. from

20mg. I feel downright rotten, lungs hurt and nausous sometimes.

Couldn't go out this morning either. I am so glad I am going to see my

PCP and also going to call pulmo.

Lou

Lou,

I'm glad you are going to see your doctor. Did you go from 20 to 10 all at once? Alot of us have found that that's way too fast for the body to adjust. Once I got under 20mg I decreased 2.5mg at a time, with at least two weeks in between decreases.

Please let us know what your doctor says!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

I don't feel good, weak, tired, and think the lack of pred. has hurt my body. I have an appt with my PCP 8am Tues. for blood work too. Goin' to call pulmo too.I feel so out of it for a week now since going down to 10mg pred. from 20mg. I feel downright rotten, lungs hurt and nausous sometimes.Couldn't go out this morning either. I am so glad I am going to see my PCP and also going to call pulmo. Lou

Lou,

I am still on 20mg of steroids, at one time for about a month I was on 12.5 but my highest was 50 and I'm settled in at 20. My dr refused to take me down that fast, he said starting at 20, it had to be like 17.5 for 2 weeks, then 15mg for 2 weeks etc. No wonder you feel horrible. I upped my own steroids and it made me feel normal again, I wish you the best hun.

Love,

Vicky81856 It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Lou

Thats a very common response to a prednisone drop and would indicate

that perhaps that was too much of a drop. Maybe you should have gone to

15 or even higher. I would expect they'll take you back to 20 and then

try to work you down slower. Or, at least they'll take you back up some.

>

> I don't feel good, weak, tired, and think the lack of pred. has hurt

my

> body. I have an appt with my PCP 8am Tues. for blood work too. Goin'

> to call pulmo too.

>

> I feel so out of it for a week now since going down to 10mg pred. from

> 20mg. I feel downright rotten, lungs hurt and nausous sometimes.

>

> Couldn't go out this morning either. I am so glad I am going to see my

> PCP and also going to call pulmo.

>

> Lou

>

ML... yes, go see the drs and hopefully you can receive some help.

Hang in there kiddo. Hard to do tho' when you feel so bad. This is what you tell me...cheer up.

Love ya dear friend.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I don't feel good, weak, tired, and think the lack of pred. has hurt my body. I have an appt with my PCP 8am Tues. for blood work too. Goin' to call pulmo too.I feel so out of it for a week now since going down to 10mg pred. from 20mg. I feel downright rotten, lungs hurt and nausous sometimes.Couldn't go out this morning either. I am so glad I am going to see my PCP and also going to call pulmo. Lou

ML, I am so sorry you are having what I think is prednisone withdrawal. I had such a hard time. You may need to go back to 15 mg then come off 2.5mg at a time, every two or three weeks before you drop again. I had such body pain, sore joints, nausea and diarrhea. NO FUN at all. Be sure to call your Dr. Ya know you can call his service if you aren't feeling better.Love ya.Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I don't feel good, weak, tired, and think the lack of pred. has hurt my body. I have an appt with my PCP 8am Tues. for blood work too. Goin' to call pulmo too.I feel so out of it for a week now since going down to 10mg pred. from 20mg. I feel downright rotten, lungs hurt and nausous sometimes.Couldn't go out this morning either. I am so glad I am going to see my PCP and also going to call pulmo. Lou